Guns On Bikes???

Old March 3rd 04, 02:40 AM
Grillparzer

Default Guns On Bikes???

Or helmets.

On Wed, 03 Mar 2004 01:23:21 GMT, "Robert Haston"
wrote:

NOTHING LIKE TALKING ABOUT CARS OR GUNS TO BRING OUT THE BEST IN PEOPLE!

Old March 4th 04, 05:21 AM
Erik Freitag

On Sun, 29 Feb 2004 16:12:03 -0800, Geoff Miller wrote:

Of course, if you people would show a bit of courtesy
and consideration for others when you ride, rather
than provoking motorists by riding where you have no
business riding, "taking the lane," and generally
getting underfoot, the matter would never come up to
begin with.

"you people?"

I know PC is passe, but isn't this a little like starting a sentence with
"Liberals ..." -- implying that all liberals are alike?

Anyway, it may surprise you to know that not all of "we people" carry a
gun.
Old March 4th 04, 04:36 PM
Geoff Miller

Earlier I wrote:

: It's doubtful at best that you'd shoot "master" at a
: moving target that was jinking as it approached, with
: adrenaline pumping through your body.

Ken [NY) offers up another steaming
plater of intellectual excrement:

I have fired at moving targets while a soldier and later
as a cop, and hit what I aimed at. You don't know what
you're talking about, fruitcake.

I know that you're a lying little turd. How's that for
openers?

A cop? No goddam wonder you're such an asshole. If you
were half as smart as you seem to think you are, you'd
never have stooped to that occupation. It's a pity that
there aren't more copkillers around. There's nothing
funnier'n a screaming, gut-shot cop.

So what happened? Did you get drummed out of the force for
having "short eyes" in the locker room, or what? 'Course, I
find it far more likely that you were actually just a night
watchman at a sewage treatment plant, guarding doodoo at
midnight because with a personality like yours, not even
Toys "R" Us would hire you into their loss prevention
department. (Becoming a "greeter" at Wal-Mart was, of
course, right out.)

Yeah, a little fruitcake acting ferocious, issuing promises
while hiding behind your big, bad keyboard. shudder

Psychoanalyzing strangers at long distance over the Internet
on the basis of a handul of postings is pretty damned silly,
I'd have to say. I think I'll call you "Sigmund Fraud."

I don't care who you dip****s despise. I'd bet that you
are probably one of those short people driving big cars
or trucks to make up for your lack of height and shortness
of penis.

Speaking of shortness of penis, it wouldn't surprise me that
the reason you became interested in guns was to compensate for
certain deficiencies south of the ol' beltline.

Then once in a while, you go to usenet to try to frighten
people who are much more fit than you are. It's nothing
more than jealousy, fruitcake.

Yeah, yeah, yeah. Getting back on topic, you'd better be
careful who you lip off to while you're pedaling your
little Schwinn; you might just realize ythat your alligator
mouth was writing checks that your puppydog ass couldn't
cash. Especially if you make the mistake of brandishing
a firearm at the wrong person, and your last glimpse of
this world is the underside of some car's oil pan and
drive shaft -- right before the differential tears your
****in' *face* off.

"Face off?" Say, are you a Rangers fan, by any chance?

Geoff

--
"There's something about putting a bicycle
between your legs that turns people into

Science Proves Mountain Biking Is More Harmful Than Hiking Stephen Baker Mountain Biking 18 July 16th 04 04:28 AM
Frequently Asked Questions about Mountain Biking BB Mountain Biking 31 July 4th 04 02:35 AM
Danny-boy flails some more! (was: Advice on a good hardtail.) Jonesy Mountain Biking 31 June 18th 04 08:01 PM
Ghost Bikes Garrison Hilliard General 0 June 12th 04 06:31 PM
£40,000 of Giant bikes stolen -Little Tricycle Pink Pink 10" David L Mountain Biking 0 November 5th 03 11:06 PM