published helmet research - not troll

Old June 24th 04, 11:06 PM
Bill Z.

Default published helmet research - not troll

Tim McNamara writes:

(Bill Z.) writes:

Nope. I only told them off after repeated abuse that continued for
over a month (or was it several months.) Eventually, I simply got
fed up with these bozos. And they were the only ones lying, which
they did repeatedly.

You seem very prone to accusing others that they are lying, Bill, as
well as insisting you are right on all topics.

Uh huh. Guess I'll write you off too.

BTW, the anti-helmet crew did lie repeatedly. Why don't you look at
the vitriolic reaction I got for suggesting that helmets provide some
useful protection but are not a panacea? Does that sound unreasonable
to you?

One guy in particular posted repeated lies about me about me posting
continually to newsgroups (on a different topic) and when I called him
on it repeatedly, he could not produce a single example of anything I
had posted there, and simply muttered instead about archives but never
being able to produce a URL. Their standard procedure is to
personally attack anyone who they disagree with: usenet posters,
researchers, anyone.

--
My real name backwards: nemuaZ lliB
Old June 25th 04, 02:37 PM
Just zis Guy, you know?

On Tue, 22 Jun 2004 02:33:28 GMT, "Tom Kunich"
wrote in message
. net:

Randy's site is even set up so that
you can't find the anti-helmet information but he puts it there in hard to
find locations so that he can say that it's really there

In a locked filing cabinet with a sign saying "beware of the leopard",
located in a disused lavatory in a basement where the lights have
gone. As have the stairs.

Guy
http://www.chapmancentral.co.uk

Old June 26th 04, 05:35 AM
Tom Kunich

"Bill Z." wrote in message

What I'm saying is that you personally are one of the most abusive
people on usenet, particularly wen it comes to anyone disagreeing with
your pet peeves. Anyone can go back to the archives and look (or
for that matter, they can look at the URL I recently posted.)

Well, actually I sort of consider that to be a real compliment since I've
seen what people have called you on the Sun groups and the Unix groups when
you tried to pass off your phoney information on people more informed. If I
managed to be more abusive than they were I have to think that I must be
pretty imaginative. Should we quote some of THOSE?

You forget, Bill, I met you in person at that bike shop that used to be in
Cupertino many years ago. Back when people just laughed when you left. Now
they just shake their heads.

Old June 26th 04, 06:14 AM
Chris B.

On Sat, 26 Jun 2004 04:35:45 GMT, "Tom Kunich"
wrote:

"Bill Z." wrote in message

What I'm saying is that you personally are one of the most abusive
people on usenet, particularly wen it comes to anyone disagreeing with
your pet peeves. Anyone can go back to the archives and look (or
for that matter, they can look at the URL I recently posted.)

Well, actually I sort of consider that to be a real compliment since I've
seen what people have called you on the Sun groups and the Unix groups when
you tried to pass off your phoney information on people more informed. If I
managed to be more abusive than they were I have to think that I must be
pretty imaginative. Should we quote some of THOSE?

You forget, Bill, I met you in person at that bike shop that used to be in
Cupertino many years ago. Back when people just laughed when you left. Now
they just shake their heads.

Their helmeted or non-helmeted heads?
Old June 26th 04, 07:32 AM
Bill Z.

"Tom Kunich" writes:

"Bill Z." wrote in message

What I'm saying is that you personally are one of the most abusive
people on usenet, particularly wen it comes to anyone disagreeing with
your pet peeves. Anyone can go back to the archives and look (or
for that matter, they can look at the URL I recently posted.)

Well, actually I sort of consider that to be a real compliment since I've
seen what people have called you on the Sun groups and the Unix groups when
you tried to pass off your phoney information on people more informed. If I
managed to be more abusive than they were I have to think that I must be
pretty imaginative. Should we quote some of THOSE?

Go ahead, you bald-faced lying piece of human trash, and see if you
can produce a URL to back up your lies. You couldn't possibly find
any for a very simple reason - I've posted zero or nearly zero on any
of those groups. So yes, I'll call you on it. Produce the URLs or be
branded a liar - we've been through this before and you've yet to
produce a single URL.

BTW, if I thought anyone would take your lies seriously (after all,
anyone can easily check) I'd have more than enough grounds to sue your
ass for libel - you've posted this lie (with minor variations)
repeatedly and repeatedly refused to back it up with a URL (and the
Unix messages are all archived.) It is not an honest mistake on your
part.

You forget, Bill, I met you in person at that bike shop that used to be in
Cupertino many years ago. Back when people just laughed when you left. Now
they just shake their heads.

Another of Kunich's lies - I've never *once* been in a bike shop in
Cupertino. It's 10 miles from where I live, we have good bike
shops here, and I use a bike for transportation, not racing, so there
is no reason for me to go to a shop in Cupertino to "hang out."

Well guys, what can you expect from a guy like Tom Kunich who,
according to his own accout, once "back handed" his girlfriend and
ended up in jail. See

http://www.google.com/groups?q=+%22back+handed%22+author:kunich&hl=en&lr =&ie=UTF-8&scoring=r&selm=_PXb9.10094%24N%254.819675%40news read2.prod.itd.earthlink.net&rnum=1,

which quotes Kunich as saying, "I'll tell you what I think of this
legal system -- I back-handed my girlfriend 30 years ago. I was jailed
and had to pay a couple of thousand dollars bail to get out of jail."
You'll find that in the last paragraph of the post, and Kunich wrote
it. The quote is word-for-word taken off of a google archive. Just
search newsgroups for "back handed" in messages written by Kunich.

He was abusive then, and he's abusive now. Character assasination and
bald-faced lies are part of the standard operating procedure used by
these fanatics. You'll see more if the thread continues.

Bill

--
My real name backwards: nemuaZ lliB
Old June 26th 04, 07:37 AM
Bill Z.

wrote:

"Bill Z." wrote in message

You forget, Bill, I met you in person at that bike shop that used to be in
Cupertino many years ago. Back when people just laughed when you left. Now
they just shake their heads.

Their helmeted or non-helmeted heads?

Don't ask. You'll trip him up and he'll start abusing you rather than
admitting that he just posts one lie after another.

--
My real name backwards: nemuaZ lliB
Old June 26th 04, 11:25 PM
Tom Kunich

wrote:

You forget, Bill, I met you in person at that bike shop that used to be

in
Cupertino many years ago. Back when people just laughed when you left.

Now
they just shake their heads.

Their helmeted or non-helmeted heads?

Hell, everyone wears helmets don't they? It's sort of like a part of the
uniform. That doesn't mean they do anything.

Old June 27th 04, 12:21 AM
Tom Kunich

"Bill Z." wrote in message
Go ahead, you bald-faced lying piece of human trash, and see if you
can produce a URL to back up your lies. You couldn't possibly find
any for a very simple reason - I've posted zero or nearly zero on any
of those groups. So yes, I'll call you on it. Produce the URLs or be
branded a liar - we've been through this before and you've yet to
produce a single URL.

Well, we've seen how well you've been loved though haven't we?

http://groups.google.com/groups?q=ne...guy.com&rnum=3
http://groups.google.com/groups?q=ne...aol.com&rnum=4
http://groups.google.com/groups?q=ne...x.co m&rnum=8
http://groups.google.com/groups?q=ne...lin.de&rnum=20
http://groups.google.com/groups?q=ne...ol.com&rnum=26

Bill, I think that we can classify you as a well-known zit on the ass of
society. In fact, it is pretty difficult to find anyone who responded to any
of your postings to whom you were not antagonistic. Tim McNamara who is
hardly a great friend of mine mentioned in the middle of one of your usual
rants that you were doing what you accused me of doing - your repsonse? "I
know damn well what I posted and you are lying."

Here's some advice, if you're around people in the real world I suggest you
moderate your attitude or learn to hold your nose with both hands while
crying.

BTW Bill, weren't you the one who was working for Sun? Perhaps I have the
wrong Bill.

You forget, Bill, I met you in person at that bike shop that used to be

in
Cupertino many years ago. Back when people just laughed when you left.

Now
they just shake their heads.

Another of Kunich's lies - I've never *once* been in a bike shop in
Cupertino. It's 10 miles from where I live, we have good bike
shops here, and I use a bike for transportation, not racing, so there
is no reason for me to go to a shop in Cupertino to "hang out."

Wow, well, Bill, it was perhaps 10 years ago and you weren't there to buy
anything. You were just standing outside since apparently you weren't
allowed in the shop.

Old June 27th 04, 01:11 AM
Bill Z.

"Tom Kunich" writes:

"Bill Z." wrote in message
Go ahead, you bald-faced lying piece of human trash, and see if you
can produce a URL to back up your lies. You couldn't possibly find
any for a very simple reason - I've posted zero or nearly zero on any
of those groups. So yes, I'll call you on it. Produce the URLs or be
branded a liar - we've been through this before and you've yet to
produce a single URL.

Well, we've seen how well you've been loved though haven't we?

You talked about *unix* newsgroups, you liar. Now, where the
**** are these messages you claim exist?

What you came up with were (a) Insults from a moron who calls himself
"mad dog" (and acts like it, posting on a rec group which has a large
share of flames), (b) some idiot on a bicycle group, and (c) several
from Ric Silver, one of the worst idiots to plague ba.transportation
and some other groups in years. Ric Silver is a self-styled political
operator who goes out of the way to alienate people, and who lies
repeatedly. You picked idiots who have long standing grudges. Big
deal. Just check ba.transportation and look at Silver's posts, if
you want to see what he is like.

Kunich, I'm going to publically call you what you are - a bald-faced
lying piece of ****. You made a claim about statements on *unix*
groups. Produce them or be branded a bald-faced liar.

It is typical of you - you lie through your teeth and then try to
cover up by changing the topic.

Oh, and If I cited every message where some random person flamed you,
the list would be longer than anyone can imagine.

Wow, well, Bill, it was perhaps 10 years ago and you weren't there to buy
anything. You were just standing outside since apparently you weren't
allowed in the shop.

I've never even stood outside of a Cupertino bike shop. I couldn't even
tell you where to find one in Cupertino. So, I say you are lying yet
again (and trying to cover up, of course.)

--
My real name backwards: nemuaZ lliB
Old June 28th 04, 02:01 AM
Tom Kunich

"Bill Z." wrote in message

It is typical of you - you lie through your teeth and then try to
cover up by changing the topic.

Bill, I asked you if you worked for Sun. Is that too hard for you?

BTW, is the reason that I couldn't locate all of those people doing a number
on you on the Sun/Unix groups because you were using a different name? Of
course I could be remembering a different Bill - some OTHER ******.