How many bikes do you have?

Old August 17th 03, 02:44 AM
Damian Harvey

Default How many bikes do you have?

TBRADSTER wrote:

Dogma...whoa, I ride a catma.

Brad

My karma ran over my dogma.

--
Cheers
Damian Harvey

This space reserved for standard disclaimer, witty quote,
plug for own business in caps and large, bad ASCII art.

Old August 21st 03, 07:47 PM
Peter Holm

"M. Barbee" wrote in
:

I've got 2. A hybrid and a hybrid...well the second hybrid leans more
toward a road bike. I think I could fit another one into my
apartment. I'd like to own a real road bike, keep my better roadlike
hybrid and trade in my cheap hybrid for a mtn. bike.

I have 2 3-wheelers: a Christiania bike (www.christianiabikes.dk) and a
Nihola (www.nihola.dk)

My wife got a touring bike

Our 4 children have a mountain bike each.

Peter
Old August 30th 03, 09:30 AM

MisNomer wrote:
: I would like a 3 wheeler and a bike built for speed as well. It would be nice
: to get rid of the auto and have a bike for every occaison.

A racing trike? :-) Or http://www.steintrikes.com/alien.html or
http://www.velomobiel.nl/

--
Risto Varanka | http://www.helsinki.fi/~rvaranka/hpv/hpv.html
varis at no spam please iki fi
Old August 30th 03, 09:40 AM

That's a bakfiets! =) I gather they are quite popular in the
Netherlands and Denmark, much less so around here... but you have
nice little villages and downtown areas...

Peter Holm wrote:
: With a 3 wheeler you donīt need a car, unless you live far away in the
: countryside.

What is the greatest load you have ever carried on them?

Hmm, I guess a delta recumbent could be a nice addition to my
stable... haul loads between the rear wheels. Though, I don't
usually need to transport anything heavy, using a car for that
might actually be cheaper 8-)

Old August 31st 03, 04:24 PM
Peter Holm

What is the greatest load you have ever carried on them?

I have used my Christiania bike with a trailer last time I moved. It took
me 4 times to finish. Appx. 5 hours.

I use my Nihola every day for shopping.

Peter Holm

Hmm, I guess a delta recumbent could be a nice addition to my
stable... haul loads between the rear wheels. Though, I don't
usually need to transport anything heavy, using a car for that
might actually be cheaper 8-)

18" Boy's and 22" Girl's Bikes? Paul C. Cox General 3 July 23rd 03 01:58 AM
ladies mountain bikes Alastair General 9 July 23rd 03 01:18 AM
Prego's and bikes sunkissed General 7 July 21st 03 01:28 AM
Rank Theses Bikes From Best to Worst Rich General 4 July 16th 03 09:35 PM
Van Tuyl Bikes? nobody General 1 July 15th 03 09:32 AM