Here we go again...Cyclist killed, Old Bayshore Freeway, San Josearea, CA

Old November 22nd 19, 05:47 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
pH

Default Here we go again...Cyclist killed, Old Bayshore Freeway, San Josearea, CA

A 71 year old bicyclist killed by an overtaking commercial truck of some sort.
Article in this morning's (22 Nov) San Jose Mercury news.

Old Bayshore highway. I don't know where that is,but it seems to be the San Jose area.

Here's a link to the electronic version, but as an old retro-curmudgeon, I subscribe to the real thing--they're sure getting thin these days.

Here's the link...
https://www.mercurynews.com/2019/11/...n-hit-and-run/

pH in Aptos
Old November 22nd 19, 06:14 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Sir Ridesalot

On Friday, 22 November 2019 12:47:52 UTC-5, pH wrote:
A 71 year old bicyclist killed by an overtaking commercial truck of some sort.
Article in this morning's (22 Nov) San Jose Mercury news.

Old Bayshore highway. I don't know where that is,but it seems to be the San Jose area.

Here's a link to the electronic version, but as an old retro-curmudgeon, I subscribe to the real thing--they're sure getting thin these days.

Here's the link...
https://www.mercurynews.com/2019/11/...n-hit-and-run/

pH in Aptos

Logon or disable your ad blocker. Can't see the srticle otherwise. Nope, I'm not disabling my ad blocker.

Cheers

Yet another cyclist killed. pH (Several, actually) pH Techniques 120 September 13th 19 01:09 AM
Another cyclist killed. Judith[_4_] UK 6 May 28th 17 01:05 AM
Youtube video. Cyclist on freeway outfoxing police car (which crashes) Friday Australia 11 October 12th 06 06:16 AM
Pedestrian killed by cyclist (BNE) and cyclist killed by car (MEL) Adrian Cook Australia 26 July 20th 06 03:55 AM
Cyclist Killed Jimscozz Recumbent Biking 1 November 28th 03 04:39 PM