Found: Headlight Battery Pack - Paddington NSW

Old July 31st 08, 08:34 AM posted to aus.bicycle
20cents

Default Found: Headlight Battery Pack - Paddington NSW

Bit of a long shot that somebody on this list might see this notice but
here goes:

Today I found a battery pack for a bike headlight.
It was found on the corner of Oxford St and Queen St, Paddington NSW
(opposite Centennial Park)
If you lost it, or know who did, and can tell me the make and what it
looks like then I will make arrangements to get it back to you.
I assume it was lost today (Thursday) or yesterday by somebody cycling
in Centennial Park.

[I will see if I can post a similar message on Sydney Cycling Club
website and Randwick-Botany Cycling Club website.]

cheers,
20cents