Pappy mad! No more political threads!

Old November 6th 04, 06:52 PM
Howard Kveck

In article et,
"B. Lafferty" wrote:

plonk.

Uh oh - dueling killfilers (heh).

--
tanx,
Howard

"It looks like the squirrel's been showing everybody
where he keeps his nuts."

remove YOUR SHOES to reply, ok?
Old November 6th 04, 07:30 PM
Tim Lines

Howard Kveck wrote:
In article et,
"B. Lafferty" wrote:

plonk.

Uh oh - dueling killfilers (heh).

I know you are, but what am I?

--

--------------------

Remove CLOTHES to reply
Old November 6th 04, 07:30 PM
Tim Lines

Old November 6th 04, 08:14 PM
Mark & Steven Bornfeld DDS

Robert Chung wrote:

Sierraman wrote:

How can he bail?

RBR is not the Hotel California.

Heh heh!

Steve

--
Mark & Steven Bornfeld DDS
http://www.dentaltwins.com
Old November 6th 04, 08:14 PM
Mark & Steven Bornfeld DDS

Old November 6th 04, 08:15 PM
Sierraman

"Howard Kveck" wrote in message
In article et,
"B. Lafferty" wrote:

plonk.

Uh oh - dueling killfilers (heh).

Krillfilers.

Old November 6th 04, 10:07 PM
Stewart Fleming

Robert Chung wrote:

Sierraman wrote:

How can he bail?

RBR is not the Hotel California.

Actually, I think it IS more like Hotel California.
You can check out any time you like, but you can never leave.

Witness the number of people who have said they are leaving, but who
almost always seem to creep back.

Old November 7th 04, 04:08 AM
Sierraman

"Stewart Fleming" wrote in message

Robert Chung wrote:

Sierraman wrote:

How can he bail?

RBR is not the Hotel California.

Actually, I think it IS more like Hotel California.
You can check out any time you like, but you can never leave.

Witness the number of people who have said they are leaving, but who
almost always seem to creep back.

That's funny as hell too! I am getting some SNL tonight in RBR!