Parking

Old March 1st 20, 01:10 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Joy Beeson

Default Parking

People with sciatica ought not to lock bikes to trees with low-growing
branches.

I don't think I'd have liked continually getting my helmet thunked and
poked and tangled even if I hadn't been hurting my back.

Lovely day for a quarter century. I was out from half-past eleven
until six o'clock. Stopped for lunch twice.

--
Joy Beeson
joy beeson at comcast dot net

Inconsiderate parking William Gothberg UK 181 January 2nd 19 11:51 AM
W 2 W Parking ColinS UK 1 September 5th 06 09:43 PM
BBC Bike parking Simon Mason UK 31 August 10th 05 10:44 PM
Bike parking Joao Barros General 21 November 20th 04 10:31 PM
Parking Fine Ricardo UK 3 July 4th 04 02:27 PM