Sydney to Wollongong 2008

Old November 3rd 08, 05:52 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
GizmoDuck

Default Sydney to Wollongong 2008

Good work guys I might have to join you next year.

--
GizmoDuck

The Induni Unicycle Tour 2009. Unicycle Tour of India. Email me for
details. www.induni.adventureunicyclist.com
The Uninam Tour 2008.....Hanoi to Saigon!!! www.uninam.net
The SINZ Unicycle Tour 2007....South Island, New Zealand
www.sinzuni.org
Old November 10th 08, 03:07 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
dangerlaef

The video of my ride:
YouTube - Sydney to
Wollongong by Unicycle 2008

Unfortunately I didn't get any video of Geoff's more epic journey.

--
dangerlaef

Oceania had always been at war with Eurasia

'Some of my Skydiving' (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mOQRf_Dhk9E)

'Some tame Aussie MUni' (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oFttvIzhNws)
Old November 10th 08, 05:33 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
dangerdog

top video,more like a documentary.

--
dangerdog

once I was young and stupid....that was some time ago