Today I... (brag thread)

Old December 9th 08, 11:59 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Jeremy R

Default Today I... (brag thread)

Biggestbtc;1146075 wrote:
I got my first comments today from pedestrians, onlookers, and
motorists. My first ever was a thumbs up from a crossing guard in his
vehicle, followed by a gasp/sigh from a lady on the sidewalk where I was
riding. I later got a big smile from a driver, then "Yeah!" and "Run
it" from two fellows on a porch as I was riding by.

As for something I actually did on my uni... Well, I did successfully
ride across frozen wood chips on a playground...

Hows the uni working out for you?

--
Jeremy R

'661' (http://www.sixsixone.com/)
'MountainUni' (http://www.mountainuni.com/splash.asp)
spam ban kaboom - Gilby
Old December 10th 08, 12:55 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
EliB

Today I landed treyflips to seat in, one handed doubleflips, and came
closer than ever to treybacks... I was so close..

--
EliB

-Eli Brill

*TEAM INSANITY FLATLAND*
Old December 10th 08, 05:47 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
peleschramm

EliB;1146643 wrote:
Today I landed treyflips to seat in, one handed doubleflips, and came
closer than ever to treybacks... I was so close..

I expect great things from you in the future. Don't let me down

--
peleschramm

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=peleproductions
unicycle for atheism and Spencer.

www.bedfordunicycles.ca

Inventor of the Slapflip.

BillyTheMountain for President 2012
Old December 10th 08, 06:07 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
lunicycle

Today I collected my Schlumpf hub, woohooo!

|Filename: schlumpfday.jpg |

lunicycle
Old December 10th 08, 06:08 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Ducttape

lunicycle;1146792 wrote:
Today I collected my Schlumpf hub, woohooo!

haha awesome! crazy face though haha

--
Ducttape

'-*buy my shirts*-'
(www.zazzle.com/ducttapesunicycle*)
'*watch my videos*'
(http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=ducttapesunicycle)
'*uniman comics*'
'*original thread for uniman*'
*'sigged quotes' (http://tinyurl.com/29b744)*
Old December 10th 08, 06:15 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Goats_On_Unicycles

peleschramm;1145357 wrote:
went freeriding.

--
Goats_On_Unicycles

-So hot! If I was gay, id want an aryan guy, but im not, so I
want a sexy aryan girl.-~Jerrick

-what a precious moment in a childs life when you get to see
him blow up a rainbow trout for the first time-
~Phil on uni

-hinunggbinu!!!-
~JJtheunicycle
Old December 10th 08, 07:15 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
dangerdog

Lucky *******

--
dangerdog

once I was young and stupid....that was some time ago
Old December 10th 08, 05:09 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
tmoyer

crankflip-crankflip-crankflip, with 1 pedal stroke between them.

--
tmoyer

')--360unispin08--O'
(http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=HPwf_TA17xo)
')--75cmHighJump*'
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZywfKhbBFkY)
Old December 10th 08, 07:02 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
UnicycleJuggler

lunicycle;1146792 wrote:
Today I collected my Schlumpf hub, woohooo!

Can you use the Schlumph hubs in a normal frame or do you need to use
their frames?
Also, has anybody put a harder gear on a 19" street uni?

--
UnicycleJuggler

--Experienced--In--Pain*
'UnIcYcLe *D O
T* CoM *D O T*
Uk' (http://unicycle.uk.com/Shop/)
Old December 12th 08, 01:36 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
EliB

beeper;1147969 wrote:
Thats not fair!

The pajamas give him magic powers..

You can say that again! It's the combination of the pajamas and my
magic shrine of uni, (otherwise known as my garage). Magic things
happen, especially when I am in my orange cheetos pajamas.

padst3r;1147970 wrote:
That trick looked so sexy that i had to watch it 5 times in a row

hey thanks. I was expecting it to be much sketchier, because it game me
so much trouble, but my feet landed on the pedals so I rolled.

Any Terrain;1147971 wrote:
Nice job.

Today I just got backflips.

backflips, fakieflips, static backflips, and then a 1 handed backflip
(all others were 2 handed )

Now you got it. You land one flip trick, and then all of a sudden you
get five. That's how you gotta do it. It's fun eh?

--
EliB

-Eli Brill

*TEAM INSANITY FLATLAND*