NSW riders wanted!

Old February 24th 07, 02:06 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
joshwatson

Default NSW riders wanted!

Hey all. im after finding out who is in nsw wales and what sort of
riding you do so we can organise a big ride together. not shore when or
where yet. it would be really good for all us riders to ride together.

cheers josh

qu-ax 20 trials/street

--
joshwatson
joshwatson's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/14375

Old February 24th 07, 02:11 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
GizmoDuck

I'm moving to Coffs Harbour in April.

Ride MUni and Road.

Ken

--
GizmoDuck

'The SINZ Unitour 2007' (http://www.sinzuni.org)...No Salvation
Required
'The Laos Unicycle Tour 2006' (http://www.laosunitour.org)....An
Adventure of Epic Proportions
The Monguni Tour 2008....catchy slogan pending
The Unifice 2009....Fire & Ice, One-Wheel Sacrifice
The SISININZ Unitour 2010....How to get a sore butt

Old February 24th 07, 06:30 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
dangerlaef

I'm in Wyee, just minutes away from the Ourimbah MTB trails on
weekends.

During the week, I'm in Manly, not far from the Manly Dam circuit.

I've been taking my 20" out to see if I like MUni enough to buy a 24".

--
dangerlaef
dangerlaef's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/14407

Old February 24th 07, 07:59 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
djm

I live in Toronto Lake Macquarie NSW. I'll be in it. Normally I now on
myspace.com with some of my new mates including Two Famous Celebs which
is John Fogerty (CCR Fame) & Catherine Britt. I got Charlie at
Charlestown so I might Contact him if he's interested taking up the
ride.
Hey dangerlaef, you live at Wyee and I live at Toronto we should meet
one day to take up a ride with some of my other friends from
myspace.com.
http://www.myspace.com
David.

--
djm

davidjmason[at]unicyclist[dot]com
unifreakperson[at]yahoo[dot]com[dot]au
myspace[dot]com/davidjmason1
-David J. Mason-
UFP-DJM
djm's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/3299

Old February 24th 07, 01:00 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Hazmat

Well i live in Sydney and i sometimes do charity rides with my good
friends who also have nice looking unicycles. Also I've known them 4
more than 10yrs now.

--
Hazmat

1 weird and unusual greek cypriot australian
Hazmat's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13828

Old December 26th 08, 09:58 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
telton22

There are a few of us about in Nowra, bout 8 - mostly street for us but
a ride would be good indeed!

--
telton22
Old December 26th 08, 10:15 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
knighty

hahahahahah tim when did you get into this website

--
knighty

1-wheeled-grape

unicycles make good weapons, pedoes hate pedals... remember that.
Old December 26th 08, 10:34 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
napalm

i am OS at the moment but usually am in canberra. Ride distance, muni
and a little trials/street. Would be interested for a Muni weekend if
someone want to organise it- nothing too big, just some good trails and
cold beers- maybe in the gong so we can sus out the Uninats muni
course?
mark

--
napalm
Old December 26th 08, 10:52 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
samsta002

Me about 6 others of my friends are in Sydney.

--
samsta002

It's OK; luckily my neck broke my fall.

'My latest video' (http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=xM1A2tEmr84)
Old December 27th 08, 01:09 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
dangerdog

I'm in Sydneys north west I prefer muni but could also be up for some
distance.I've got nearly all of January off so if anyone is up for it
I'm keen.

--
dangerdog

once I was young and stupid....that was some time ago

video http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=gDderUScDJQ