Size of an assembled 36 inch uni?

Old December 5th 08, 07:48 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
WOFT

Default Size of an assembled 36 inch uni?

Hi guys

I am moving house, and need to build a closet for my unicycles to live
in the garden. I plan on getting a 36 soon, so I want to make sure that
there is space in the cupboard. the problem is, I do not know how big a
36inch unicycle is once assembled.

So, what are the outside dimensions of your 36inch uni? I think that
the 2.25inch tire makes the wheel diameter larger than 36 inches, and I
am not sure what the height of the uni is with seat. I know the seat
height depends on me, so I am just looking for an estimate. For
reference, I am 1.75m tall.

Many thanks.

--
WOFT

'n Boer maak 'n plan.
Old December 5th 08, 08:30 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
dangerdog

I'm a smidge taller than you and my 36 would need 127cm x 93cm and the
width from pedal to pedal 43cm

--
dangerdog

once I was young and stupid....that was some time ago
Old December 5th 08, 08:59 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
WOFT

dangerdog;1143421 wrote:
I'm a smidge taller than you and my 36 would need 127cm x 93cm and the
width from pedal to pedal 43cm

Thank you so much! I expected the wheel diameter to be a bit more. glad
I asked

--
WOFT

'n Boer maak 'n plan.