A Cycling & bikes forum. CycleBanter.com

Go Back   Home » CycleBanter.com forum » rec.bicycles » Racing
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

today's big news



 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old April 21st 09, 02:15 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
bar
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 946
Default today's big news

shut up already about Bos and Impey, Creed, Tyler, and all those long
forgotten racers ... this is the day's real news:
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...cle2387203.ece
Ads
  #2  
Old April 21st 09, 02:22 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Amit Ghosh
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 1,384
Default today's big news

On Apr 20, 9:15*pm, bar wrote:
shut up already about Bos and Impey, Creed, Tyler, and all those long
forgotten racers ... this is the day's real news:http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...cle2387203.ece


dumbass,

fo'real

http://news.bbc.co.uk/cbbcnews/hi/ne...00/6046962.stm

  #3  
Old April 21st 09, 05:31 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
[email protected]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 3,092
Default today's big news

On Apr 20, 6:15*pm, bar wrote:
shut up already about Bos and Impey, Creed, Tyler, and all those long
forgotten racers ... this is the day's real news:
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...cle2387203.ece


The BBC's angle on this was
"1970s lifestyle 'protects planet'"
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/health/8004257.stm

Because damnit, a planet without skinny hippie chicks
wearing bell bottoms isn't worth saving.

Ben
  #4  
Old April 21st 09, 06:39 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Susan Walker
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 1,018
Default today's big news

wrote:
On Apr 20, 6:15 pm, bar wrote:
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...cle2387203.ece

[...]
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/health/8004257.stm


Thanks, I facebooked it! I'm hip!
  #5  
Old April 21st 09, 01:14 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
[email protected]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 1,035
Default today's big news

On Mon, 20 Apr 2009 18:15:10 -0700 (PDT), bar
wrote:

shut up already about Bos and Impey, Creed, Tyler, and all those long
forgotten racers ... this is the day's real news:
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...cle2387203.ece


Not useful without their team kit.
  #6  
Old April 21st 09, 01:28 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Donald Munro[_3_]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 1,569
Default today's big news

wrote:
The BBC's angle on this was
"1970s lifestyle 'protects planet'"
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/health/8004257.stm

Because damnit, a planet without skinny hippie chicks wearing bell bottoms
isn't worth saving.


Is there a US equivalent for:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/health/7584191.stm

I'd bet on the south being all red states.
  #7  
Old April 21st 09, 09:42 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Fred Fredburger
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 1,048
Default today's big news

Susan Walker wrote:
wrote:
On Apr 20, 6:15 pm, bar wrote:
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...cle2387203.ece

[...]
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/health/8004257.stm


Thanks, I facebooked it! I'm hip!


I was out of town and missed last week's facebook discussion thread, and
don't feel like catching up. I feel like I MUST mention this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6rNgCnY1lPg
  #8  
Old April 21st 09, 09:53 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Susan Walker
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 1,018
Default today's big news

Fred Fredburger wrote:
Susan Walker wrote:
wrote:
On Apr 20, 6:15 pm, bar wrote:
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...cle2387203.ece

[...]
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/health/8004257.stm


Thanks, I facebooked it! I'm hip!


I was out of town and missed last week's facebook discussion thread, and
don't feel like catching up. I feel like I MUST mention this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6rNgCnY1lPg


Thanks! I facebooked that too!!
  #9  
Old April 22nd 09, 12:21 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
[email protected]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 3,092
Default today's big news

On Apr 21, 5:28 am, Donald Munro wrote:
wrote:
The BBC's angle on this was
"1970s lifestyle 'protects planet'"
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/health/8004257.stm


Because damnit, a planet without skinny hippie chicks wearing bell bottoms
isn't worth saving.


Is there a US equivalent for:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/health/7584191.stm

I'd bet on the south being all red states.


Of course there is an equivalent:

http://www.cdc.gov/nccdphp/dnpa/obes...maps/index.htm

and

http://www.astro.umd.edu/~bjw/misc/obesity_vote.gif

As the second plot shows, it's in Democrats'
best interest to bring back skinny hippie chicks.
Go Democrats!

Ben
  #10  
Old April 22nd 09, 12:36 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Henry[_4_]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 410
Default today's big news

On Apr 21, 1:22 pm, Amit Ghosh wrote:
On Apr 20, 9:15 pm, bar wrote:

shut up already about Bos and Impey, Creed, Tyler, and all those long
forgotten racers ... this is the day's real news:http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...cle2387203.ece


dumbass,

fo'real

http://news.bbc.co.uk/cbbcnews/hi/ne..._6046900/60469...


we introduced a tax here for green house gases, can't remember how
much per cow.
Got the short shrift very quickly when the farmers got ****y
http://www.scoop.co.nz/stories/HL0309/S00040.htm
 




Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Good news: not doping. Bad news: 1 year suspension Robert Chung Racing 0 May 7th 08 12:37 AM
2300 news articles for victory. 3100 news articles for doping to get there [email protected] Racing 2 July 30th 06 07:52 PM
Good news/bad news from Chicago Paul Turner General 18 November 30th 04 03:54 PM
Today's TT Toby Douglass UK 28 August 23rd 04 10:00 AM
Today's news Richard Goodman UK 13 January 28th 04 07:45 PM


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 03:18 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2004-2020 CycleBanter.com.
The comments are property of their posters.