Fondriest Mega Al - Made in ???

Old December 23rd 04, 06:27 AM
Joshua Lee

Default Fondriest Mega Al - Made in ???

Hi everyone,

I've got a 99/00 Fondriest Mega Al. Anyone know where this bike is made? I'm
hoping Italy but I can't see anywhere on the frame "Made In...". Maybe you
know where I should look. I've looked under the BB but it's just stamped
with a serial number and the frame size.

See photo at:
http://geocities.com/joshualee7/fondriest

Josh

Old December 23rd 04, 07:47 AM
A Muzi

Joshua Lee wrote:
I've got a 99/00 Fondriest Mega Al. Anyone know where this bike is made? I'm
hoping Italy but I can't see anywhere on the frame "Made In...". Maybe you
know where I should look. I've looked under the BB but it's just stamped
with a serial number and the frame size.
See photo at:
http://geocities.com/joshualee7/fondriest

All Fondriest are Italian

--
Andrew Muzi
www.yellowjersey.org
Old December 23rd 04, 05:26 PM
Jeff Starr

On Thu, 23 Dec 2004 00:27:54 -0500, "Joshua Lee"
wrote:

Hi everyone,

I've got a 99/00 Fondriest Mega Al. Anyone know where this bike is made? I'm
hoping Italy but I can't see anywhere on the frame "Made In...". Maybe you
know where I should look. I've looked under the BB but it's just stamped
with a serial number and the frame size.

See photo at:
http://geocities.com/joshualee7/fondriest

Josh

Hi, I like it, you don't see one of those on the road, everyday. It
looks like a very interesting bike.

Life is Good!
Jeff
Old December 23rd 04, 07:49 PM
Lou Holtman

Joshua Lee wrote:
Hi everyone,

I've got a 99/00 Fondriest Mega Al. Anyone know where this bike is made? I'm
hoping Italy

Why? Does it matter? If you like it, you like it no matter where it is
welded together I would say.

but I can't see anywhere on the frame "Made In...". Maybe you
know where I should look. I've looked under the BB but it's just stamped
with a serial number and the frame size.

See photo at:
http://geocities.com/joshualee7/fondriest

Brrr I don't like the colour, but that doesn't matter ;-)

Lou
--
Posted by news://news.nb.nu