learning to ride- help please!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old July 5th 06, 07:06 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Default learning to ride- help please!

hey, ive had my uni for about a year now and am finding it hard to get
anywhere. when i have support to get up i can ride without help for
about 50metres (always going to the right for some reason). i find that
after a while i seem to go to fast and my legs cant move fast enough
aah and i cant stop myself tensing up and putting all my weight on the
pedals rather then the saddle. also what height should i have it at,
because i was doing a circus workshop the other day and i was doing
really well because the one i was riding had a thicker tire, but the
guy sed i had it to high so i was out of control but any lower and i
feel a bit like a giraffe on a scooter. and tips that could help would
be greatly appreciated cheers.
rosy

--
rosybob_and_my_uni-cycle