Tom Sherman - has he really gone for good?

Old June 28th 08, 05:28 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc,alt.mountain-bike
Tom Sherman[_2_]

Default Tom Sherman - has he really gone for good?

Edward Dolan wrote:

My God ... I think Tom Sherman has really gone at last![...]

Who?

Old June 28th 08, 06:59 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,alt.mountain-bike
Tim McNamara

Please stop crossposting Ed Dolan's horse**** to r.b.t.
Old June 28th 08, 07:35 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc,alt.mountain-bike
A Muzi

Edward Dolan wrote:
My God ... I think Tom Sherman has really gone at last![...]

Tom Sherman wrote:
Who?

so, rumors of your demise may be exaggerated?
--
Andrew Muzi
www.yellowjersey.org/
Old June 28th 08, 10:36 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,alt.mountain-bike
The Nelson Paradigm

Tim McNamara wrote:
In article ,
Tom Sherman wrote:

Edward Dolan wrote:
My God ... I think Tom Sherman has really gone at last![...]

Who?

Please stop crossposting Ed Dolan's horse**** to r.b.t.

....and AMB
Old June 29th 08, 01:43 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc,alt.mountain-bike
Tom Sherman[_2_]

Andrew Muzi wrote:
Edw*rd D*l*n wrote:

Tom Sherman wrote:
Who?

so, rumors of your demise may be exaggerated?

Sorry to disappoint some.

Old June 29th 08, 01:56 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc,alt.mountain-bike
Edward Dolan

Tom Sherman wrote:
Who?

so, rumors of your demise may be exaggerated?

Tom Sherman is actually quite brain dead and has been for years. He is like
a zombie. All that is required is that someone drive a wooden stake through
his heart. That is what I am here for.

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka