André Jute, extreme, unsuitable for purpose, dangerous, dull, overpriced

Old June 6th 09, 01:13 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Bill Sornson[_5_]

Default André Jute, extreme, unsuitable for purpose, dangerous, dull, overpriced

Still TOTALLY Clueless... wrote:
On Fri, 5 Jun 2009 15:40:42 -0700, "Bill Sornson"
wrote:

Still Just Me... wrote:
{Hey, I thought I had you plonked!}

On Thu, 4 Jun 2009 22:55:32 -0700, "Bill Sornson"
wrote:

Neil, who collects disability by the way while his poor wife works
for Planned Abortionhood,

But the death penalty is OK, right? It's all in the timing.

Totally absurd comparison. Unborn babies are about as innocent as
it gets. And I'm not a huge proponent of the death penalty anyway,
except when the evidence is completely iron-clad and the crime
particularly heinous. Even then, life in prison is acceptable, too.

No it isn't absurd. If the taking of a life is wrong, it's wrong no
matter what the reason.

You're the one talking about "the taking of a life". I simply reported a
fact (where someone works).

Planned Parenthood has been caught numerous times covering up
statutory rapes (telling girls who say they're 13 or 15 to lie and
say they're 18), not only gleefully killing yet another unborn child
but giving a pass to the POS rapist (often a much older relative)
who knocked her up. That they're given tax dollars to do this just
puts icing on the crap cake.

Yawn. Large organization, a few errors by bad apples.

LOL You could work for ACORN! LOL

Regardless of
the reporting issue (which is a problem), the women still would have
had abortions, which is your real beef.

Actually, it isn't. While I'm personally pro-life, I'm politically on the
fence. What my "beef" is is letting men who impregnate underage girls get
away with it (just for profit if not ideology too); and also of course the
brutal practice of late-term abortions.

Tiller should be grateful he wasn't pulled out his luxury car's driver's
window, had a hole drilled in his head and his brain vacuumed out. THAT
would have been horrible.

It bothers me more that Bush / Cheney were responsible for an
unconstitutional invasion of another country, a hundred thousand
civilian deaths, 4000+ US soldier deaths, and the expenditure of
almost $1b to pay for it - and all of it designed to put more money in
the pockets of Cheney and his friends.

YAWN. Talk to Hillary, Biden, Kerry and the /many/ others who voted for it
(AND made the case for it). As did Bill Clinton, of course.

bought TWO of them -- the second paid for by some
schlub's insurance company after Neil rode right into his open car
door. Kept the first one, so poof -- two matching $6,000 Mootsi.
"Live Simply That Others May Simply Live" -- ROTFL

He goes ballistic if I comment on any hypocrisy he reveals,

Of course, you're not a hypocrite for collecting in your own lawsuit
in a case where you were clearly responsible for your own loses.

Mr. Pot meet Mr. Kettle.

I've never sued anyone, moron. No idea about which you're babbling.
(I didn't even sue Michelin for a clearly defective tire that caused
me grievous injury.)

Unlike some, I believe in personal responsibility and self reliance.
You can have your more & more intrusive Nanny State.

I'll dig out the thread for you.

Hurry. You need to be plonked again.

(HINT: I HAVE NEVER SUED ANYONE FOR "LOSSES" THAT WERE MY RESPONSIBILITY OR
ANYONE ELSE'S. I did sue a deadbeat client in small claims once. He didn't
show and then partially paid up; had to be 20 years ago, at least.)

BS (called again)

Old June 6th 09, 01:38 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc
Richard Riley

Bill Baka writes:

Richard Riley wrote:
Bill Baka writes:

wrote:

Neil, who collects disability by the way while his poor wife works for
Planned Abortionhood,
But the death penalty is OK, right? It's all in the timing.
Tell me Still, were you born an idiot or did you have to work at it?

A child in the womb is innocent whereas a murderer is not. Those of us who
hate abortion value innocent life and we want those who take such lives to
have their lives forfeited as a just penalty. Those who think abortion is
fine do not value life at all. In fact, they are little better than
murderers themselves.

Now tell us what you think about the Tiller assassination so the rest of us
can have a good laugh.

I have reported your lax attitude on abortion to the Spanish Inquisition.
They will know how to deal with you!
[...]

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

Ed,
Think about Charles Manson and how well the death penalty works.
He is living the life of luxury in his private cell after the murder of
Sharon Tate and her due any day unborn child.
Why are we supporting Manson like this??
The death penalty is inhumane punishment?
When you can find an answer to that one get back to us.

Bill Baka

Charles Manson did not kill Sharon Tate.

The reason the death penalty is despicable is that there is always room
for doubt. And enough people have been executed which were later to be
found innocent.

You are not God. Don't play God.

Right,
You should get a room next to him and preach him to death.
Manson told his cult followers to kill them all, so that makes him just
as guilty as the one who did kill her and her baby.
Do I need to put you in the fruitcake bin???
Bill Baka

You seem to have a lot of faith in your own judgement. You sound like a
rather right wing blinkered fool. I'll leave you to your judge and jury
rabid sermons then.

Old June 6th 09, 02:43 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Johnny Twelve-Point presented by JFT

On Thu, 4 Jun 2009 22:55:32 -0700, "Bill Sornson"
wrote:

Planned Abortionhood,

Are you talking about Planned Parenthood? Do you even know what that
organization does? It's one of the most effective organizations in
the US (and globally) in preventing unwanted pregnancy (and thus
abortion) by given women, especially young women, access to
reproductive health services to prevent pregnancies and disease.
Old June 6th 09, 02:43 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc
Andre Jute[_2_]

On Jun 6, 1:38*am, Richard Riley wrote:

[irrelevances)

I'm waiting for just one of you clowns to have the sensitivity and
good manners to take my name out of a thread now entirely given over
to farmyard squabbling.

Thanks.

Andre Jute
Patient -- but not patient for *hundreds* of messages

Old June 6th 09, 02:52 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc
Edward Dolan

"Andre Jute" wrote in message
[...]
I'm waiting for just one of you clowns to have the sensitivity and

good manners to take my name out of a thread now entirely given over
to farmyard squabbling.

Thanks.

I will agree to your proposition provided you cease and desist from any and
all name calling.

Old June 6th 09, 02:57 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc
Edward Dolan

wrote:

[...]

Justice delayed is justice betrayed. I am greatly in favor of executions as
quickly as possible after the trial and sentence. All these reviews exist
only for the purpose of not carrying out the death penalty. Thank God for
Texas which knows how to execute criminals.

Old June 6th 09, 03:01 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc
Neil Brooks

On Jun 5, 7:45*pm, Andre Jute wrote:
On Jun 6, 12:41*am, Bill Baka wrote:

[irrelevances)

I'm waiting for just one of you clowns to have the sensitivity and
good manners to take my name out of a thread now entirely given over
to farmyard squabbling.

Thanks.

Andre Jute
Patient -- but not patient for *hundreds* of messages

Make yourself comfortable.

Order a pizza.
Old June 6th 09, 03:03 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc
Edward Dolan

"Richard Riley" wrote in message
[...]
The reason the death penalty is despicable is that there is always room
for doubt. And enough people have been executed which were later to be
found innocent.

The above point is a valid one I must admit. However, why not just chalk up
the occasional execution of an innocent person to collateral damage. After
all, there is something to be said for being in the wrong place at the wrong
time.

It is the same thing with wars. Innocent civilians will always be killed
simply because they were in the way.

You are not God. Don't play God.

I do not see the hand of God in anything that takes place on earth. Best to
reserve His administrations for the next world, if indeed, it even exists.