Nominations invited for new moderators

Old September 17th 10, 07:18 PM posted to uk.net.news.moderation,uk.rec.cycling,uk.legal,cam.transport
JMS

Default Nominations invited for new moderators

On Fri, 17 Sep 2010 18:27:48 +0100, "Just zis Guy, you know?"
wrote:

On Fri, 17 Sep 2010 09:36:02 +0100, "Mr. Benn"
wrote:

"JMS" wrote in message
. ..
On Wed, 15 Sep 2010 21:32:15 +0100, "Just zis Guy, you know?"
wrote:

snip

And now I really should prepare my slides for Interop.

Guy

What a tosser.

That simple single sentence sums you up in the most admirable way.

A self-important ****

Ah, diddums, poor dears are jealous of my free trip to New York.
Bless.

In a nutshell:

Porky Chapman drops in to a thread : "And now I really should prepare
my slides for Interop." - not relevant to the thread in any way -
Porky just wanting to appear to be important (in his view).

Two people tell him he is a tosser for doing so.

He then has to tell us it is a free trip to the States - as I said -
what a tosser.

Porky - do you think that anyone gives a **** where you are going next
week?

Do you think that you are the only person on usenet who gets to travel
abroad as part of their job?

Have you ever seen anyone else drop in to a conversation on usenet
some bragging and totally irrelevant remark such as yours above as if
people are going to be in some way impressed?

Do you not find it odd, that you have on your web pages - the "famous
people I have met" - and people take the **** out of you because of
that?

Do you ever wonder why so many people despise you so much?

Do you ever wonder think that you are an obnoxious ****.

Food for thought - Porky - reflect on it on your free flight :-)

--

"I have never said that I encourage my children to wear helmets. I would challenge judith
to find the place where I said I encourage my children to wear helmets." Guy Chapman

Old September 17th 10, 10:44 PM posted to uk.net.news.moderation,uk.rec.cycling,uk.legal,cam.transport
PhilO

On Sep 17, 7:18*pm, JMS wrote:

In a nutshell:

Judith,
Nobody cares about your obsession with Guy.
Go away.
Old September 18th 10, 07:02 AM posted to uk.net.news.moderation,uk.rec.cycling,uk.legal,cam.transport
Mr. Benn[_7_]

wrote:

[...]

I hope there will be some Jihadists sharing the flight with him..

Old September 18th 10, 10:39 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peter Keller

On Fri, 17 Sep 2010 19:18:10 +0100, JMS wrote:

[...]

"And so", said one hagfish to the other, "we are here in our comfortable
abode, strengthened with gallstones and upholstered with turds on a bed
of mucus.
"How about a little nooky?"
"Oooh yes!!" said the other.
And thus with gut-moving reverberations, the propagation of the species
commences.

snip

--
67.4 percent of statistics are made up.
Old September 18th 10, 10:55 AM posted to uk.net.news.moderation,uk.rec.cycling,uk.legal,cam.transport
Just zis Guy, you know?[_2_]

On Sat, 18 Sep 2010 07:02:56 +0100, "Mr. Benn"
wrote:

I hope there will be some Jihadists sharing the flight with him..

Yes, well pointed out - lack of any normal human graces is a
characteristic of you and the other anti-cyclists trolls. Any more of
your group's worst faults you want to highlight?

Guy
--
http://www.chapmancentral.co.uk/
The usenet price promise: all opinions offered in newsgroups are guaranteed
Old September 18th 10, 11:14 AM posted to uk.net.news.moderation,uk.rec.cycling,uk.legal,cam.transport
Wm...

Sat, 18 Sep 2010 10:55:02
uk.net.news.moderation "Just zis Guy, you know?"

wrote:

I hope there will be some Jihadists sharing the flight with him..

Yes, well pointed out - lack of any normal human graces is a
characteristic of you and the other anti-cyclists trolls. Any more of
your group's worst faults you want to highlight?

I was talking to some people about labels earlier this week. I'm not
sure "anti-cyclists trolls" is helpful if you want them to stop
following you around, Guy.

--
Wm...

Another comment rejected by UCRM moderators! delboy UK 398 March 18th 10 10:36 AM
[email protected] jms UK 26 July 19th 09 07:40 PM
[email protected] jms UK 9 July 8th 09 07:50 PM
[email protected] jms UK 2 July 8th 09 04:11 PM
Invited to perform yoopers Unicycling 8 April 19th 05 03:03 PM