Danger: URCM Moderators at work

Old October 3rd 12, 10:45 AM posted to uk.net.news.moderation,uk.rec.cycling
Judith[_4_]

Default Danger: URCM Moderators at work

Someone (a newcomer) tried to make a new post to URCM:

Subject: Bicycle Helmet Research Foundation
Someone directed me to www.cyclehelmets.org. It seems to be the website
specifically for this organisation.
What seems to be missing is that I can't find any pictures of their
research headquarters, their extensive engineering test laboratories,
or test tracks. There is no detail of their team of research scientists
or their technical experts. Some list of their own research projects,
research project funding, funding bodies and interim or final reports
on their own research would also be useful. Does anyone here know about
this and help with information to help assess their real contribution
to research?

Thanks
Tumshie

(You need to know that cyclehelmets.org is the bible - how dare someone
question it)

So the post was rejected as unconstructive with the reason: Please see the
existing extensive thread on helmets. If you have something useful to
contribute please do so there, in response to an existing article mentioning
cyclehelmets.org. We don't want to start a new thread on this well-worn
ground. (Perhaps there is a limit on the number of threads that chiark can
handle at any one time :-)

Most odd - it seems quite a reasonable post - and sensible to start a new
thread. (I loved the "If you have something useful to contribute" by the
moderator)

Perhaps they hoped he would go away - but he didn't - he made the post again
in an existing thread - starting the post with

"Sorry if this seems a bit off-topic, but the moderators asked me to
re-submit my query under the existing helmet thread:-"

So he asks his question - and what does he get : Immediately savaged by one of
the moderators (Clinch):

Oh dear. Fail straight away, you can't read very well, it seems. I've
not come across any organisation called the "British Helmet Research
Foundation". ITYM "Bicycle Helmet Research Foundation".

followed by:

Fail #2, not doing very well, are you? It's a straight link from the
front page but since you're having a bad day here we go...

For goodness sake: when will people realise that newcomers who ask awkward
questions are not welcome in URCM. And if you speak out on one of the
moderators favourite subjects - well god help you.

The moderators really do not help themselves. (I guess this is where I ask:
have you ever, ever seen a moderator in uk.legal.moderated or
uk.religion.christian make such comments?)

Is Clinch really treating that newcomer "equally and fairly"?

Old October 3rd 12, 12:54 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
PhilO

On Wednesday, October 3, 2012 10:45:40 AM UTC+1, Judith wrote:
Someone (a newcomer) tried to make a new post to URCM:

Was it you posting under a fake ID again?

How many fake IDs have you used now?
Old October 3rd 12, 02:27 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling

PhilO wrote:
On Wednesday, October 3, 2012 10:45:40 AM UTC+1, Judith wrote:
Someone (a newcomer) tried to make a new post to URCM:

Was it you posting under a fake ID again?

How many fake IDs have you used now?

You really are STUPID.
Which part of "a newcomer" did you not understand.

You are clearly suffering from paranoid delusions again, please ask
nurse to give you your medication.

Old October 3rd 12, 02:35 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
PhilO

On Wednesday, October 3, 2012 2:27:42 PM UTC+1, (unknown) wrote:
PhilO wrote:

On Wednesday, October 3, 2012 10:45:40 AM UTC+1, Judith wrote:

Someone (a newcomer) tried to make a new post to URCM:

You really are STUPID.

Which part of "a newcomer" did you not understand.

You are clearly suffering from paranoid delusions again, please ask
nurse to give you your medication.

Judith cannot always be relied on to tell the truth.

Are you Judith? - you seem about as polite and she adds my email address too.

How many fake IDs now Judith?
Old October 3rd 12, 03:08 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Judith[_4_]

PhilO wrote:

On Wednesday, October 3, 2012 10:45:40 AM UTC+1, Judith wrote:

Someone (a newcomer) tried to make a new post to URCM:

You really are STUPID.

Which part of "a newcomer" did you not understand.

You are clearly suffering from paranoid delusions again, please ask
nurse to give you your medication.

Judith cannot always be relied on to tell the truth.

Still waiting for your claims and your evidence - or are you trying to make
people believe that you are just an accusative ****?

Excellent value as always though.
Old October 3rd 12, 03:57 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling

On Wednesday, October 3, 2012 9:45:40 AM UTC, Judith wrote:
[...]

Hallo TumshieJudith. You are a multiple identity hagfish know-nothing troll ****wit. You do not deserve to be treated either equally or fairly. You do deserve to be treated medically and psychologically.
I notice you do not deny the allegation and therefore are guilty as charged. Your punishment is to be you for life.
Old October 3rd 12, 05:48 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling

PhilO wrote:

You really are STUPID.

Which part of "a newcomer" did you not understand.

You are clearly suffering from paranoid delusions again, please ask
nurse to give you your medication.

Judith cannot always be relied on to tell the truth.

Are you Judith? - you seem about as polite and she adds my email address too.

How many fake IDs now Judith?

What an asshole. Try doing some research before you start casting
nasturtiums. Do I _really_ have to remind you that you accused me
of being "Judith" in unn only last week ?.

CLUE :- There are 2 entities called "Judith". One is real and the
other is a bogeyman who exists only in your delusions.

If you stopped baiting both urc would be a much nicer place.

FOAD.

Old October 4th 12, 08:36 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
PhilO

On Wednesday, October 3, 2012 3:08:39 PM UTC+1, Judith wrote:

Judith cannot always be relied on to tell the truth.

Still waiting for your claims and your evidence - or are you trying to make
people believe that you are just an accusative ****?

OK - give us an honest answer - how many different IDs have you used to post here?

When you pretended not to be yourself, were you telling the truth?

Another dubious rejection from urcm moderators John Benn UK 20 August 15th 12 07:03 PM
[email protected] jms UK 26 July 19th 09 07:40 PM
[email protected] jms UK 0 July 10th 09 03:35 PM
[email protected] jms UK 2 July 8th 09 04:11 PM
[email protected] jms UK 0 July 7th 09 12:10 PM