Who has crashed more than Tyler ?

Old August 22nd 03, 06:00 AM
Kurgan Gringioni

Default Who has crashed more than Tyler ?

"Howard Kveck" wrote in message
In article ,

While I have to agree with Bob on this, I would suggest that Chris

Boardman
certainly deserves consideration in a crasher's Hall of Fame. He simply

never
seemed like he was comfortable in the peloton (pelOton?) and was regularly

near
the back where it seemed to be a bit more hectic. Of course that doesn't

apply
to the time he crashed in the prologue and almost got run over by his team

car
(DS at the wheel?).

Anyone who regularly crashes in individual time trials deserves
consideration.

Old August 22nd 03, 05:40 PM
John Rees

"Mike S." mikeshaw2@coxDOTnet wrote in message

Does anyone know of a rider who has crashed more times than Tyler? It
seems unbelievable, because the guy is clearly one of the most skilled
riders in the world. Is it just bad luck, or is there something more
to it?

Forza Tyler!

Alex Zuelle

Zuelle has pretty bad eyesight. He could probably save a half a Kg of
weight if only he didn't have to wear those glasses of his. I've always
thought this is what has lead to some of his problems.

I notice Tyler does not wear glasses (or maybe he wears contact lenses). I
wonder when he last visited an optometrist? Maybe he needs to have his eyes
checked?

John Rees

Old August 23rd 03, 12:24 AM
chris

I got a nice shot with Tyler in Gloucester last year. Super nice, but
it would be nice to see him racing.
Old August 24th 03, 08:51 PM
Kyle Legate

apachelaz wrote:

3)last one -about 3 hours ago- I was doing long intervals after the
work -in dark of course-. I could not see a pice of damb pipe on
the road and my tire hit it. I lost control and again crashed on
the road.. I was able to continue this time..

I am not surpressed those big crashes of pros. They are not lucky!!
that is it..

That last example of yours has nothing to do with luck, and everything to do
with being a dumbass. Don't do intervals in the dark.

Old August 24th 03, 09:47 PM
David N. Welton

Did Michele Bartoli get mentioned in this thread? He doesn't crash
that *often*, but he usually gets in a good one once a season to wreck
a good portion of his year.

--
David N. Welton
Consulting: http://www.dedasys.com/