Exactly how crooked is the head crook of the UN's Intergovernmental Panel of Climate Crooks, Dr Rajendra Pachauri?

Old December 22nd 09, 03:45 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
RichL

Default Exactly how crooked is the head crook of the UN's Intergovernmental Panel of Climate Crooks, Dr Rajendra Pachauri?

Andre Jute wrote:
We should of course give our friends on RAT and AGA an opportunity to
share their outrage at this criminal behaviour with us.

Pass. We have our own nutters, thanks, no need for *you* to add to the
list. Besides, didn't your mama teach you that it's bad form to
crosspost?