Kill-filing

Old December 8th 10, 03:58 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,uk.rec.cycling,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.rides

Default Kill-filing

On Dec 8, 7:59*am, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
"Tad McClellan" wrote in message

["Followup-To:" header set to rec.bicycles.tech.]
Edward Dolan wrote:

[...]
Yes, but that creates a complication for others since they will prefer
that
all the groups see the message, not just RBT. It is no fun to play around
with headings for newsgroups.

It is perfectly acceptable to set a Followup-To header.

The person who is complicating things is whoever originally crossposted..

(this is one reason why crossposting is discouraged.)

Crossposting is as common as mud and I for one do not discourage it. It is a
pain in the ass to have to add newsgroups back because of your follow-up
header.

You can stay on your single newsgroup for all eternity for all I care and I
will engage others as they like to be engaged ... without a lot of
tomfoolery about headings.

I'll kill you when I have the chance to get to kill files!

Old December 8th 10, 05:15 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,uk.rec.cycling,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.rides
Edward Dolan

"His Highness the TibetanMonkey, the mundane prophet of the last days before
the end of times" wrote in message
On Dec 8, 7:59 am, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
[...]
Crossposting is as common as mud and I for one do not discourage it. It is
pain in the ass to have to add newsgroups back because of your follow-up
header.

You can stay on your single newsgroup for all eternity for all I care and
will engage others as they like to be engaged ... without a lot of
tomfoolery about headings.

I'll kill you when I have the chance to get to kill files!

You are too god damn stupid to know how to do anything. Reconcile yourself
to being the village idiot. That is what you are and what you will always
be. Get used to it!

****ing Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

Old December 8th 10, 06:22 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,uk.rec.cycling,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.rides
Mr Pounder

"Edward Dolan" wrote in message
[...]

Who likes Americans?
found.

Mr Pounder

Kill-filing Duane Hébert Social Issues 4 August 1st 18 12:04 PM
Kill-filing Duane Hébert Social Issues 16 December 11th 10 09:34 PM
Kill-filing Ralph Barone Social Issues 0 December 7th 10 03:31 PM
Kill-filing Duane Hébert Social Issues 0 December 7th 10 03:24 PM