1,000 Pound Man !!

Old October 29th 04, 04:42 PM
Fx199

Default 1,000 Pound Man !!

Subject: 1,000 Pound Man !!
From: "B i l l S o r n s o n"
Date: 10/29/2004 10:11 AM US Eastern Standard Time
Churchill wrote:
The Ultimate Survival Story:

{snip}

God bless that guy; hope he gets a new lease on life from this.

Bill "not sure why it was posted HERE, of course, but..." S.

People who FEED people that fat when they can't walk and are
bedridden....they're just cruel...
Old October 29th 04, 07:44 PM
dgk

On Fri, 29 Oct 2004 15:11:04 GMT, "B i l l S o r n s o n"
wrote:

Churchill wrote:
The Ultimate Survival Story:

{snip}

God bless that guy; hope he gets a new lease on life from this.

Bill "not sure why it was posted HERE, of course, but..." S.

Maybe as a reaction to the 500 lb guy thread?

Ok, who can design a bicycle for a 1,000 lb guy?
Old October 30th 04, 03:21 AM
the black rose

Churchill wrote:
Deuel had been bedridden since last fall and was malnourished because so
many of his calories came from foods high in fat and carbohydrates.

If he was bedridden, who was feeding him this junk?

Even *I* would put him on Atkins. Heck, if he ate a normal,
balanced, 2000 cal/day diet, he'd lose weight.

Wow. Just... wow.

-km

--
Only cowards fight kids -- unidentified Moscow protester

proud to be owned by a yorkie
Old October 30th 04, 08:33 AM
Chalo

the black rose wrote:

Churchill wrote:
Deuel had been bedridden since last fall and was malnourished because so
many of his calories came from foods high in fat and carbohydrates.

If he was bedridden, who was feeding him this junk?

Even *I* would put him on Atkins. Heck, if he ate a normal,
balanced, 2000 cal/day diet, he'd lose weight.

Wow. Just... wow.

No kidding. If I read the article correctly, the guy lost an average
of 3.5 pounds per day for four months _before_ he got the surgery!
And he was still eating 1200 cal/day, an intake that would pass for
normal in many impoverished parts of the world. That makes me wonder
why he'd need surgery at all-- because the noninvasive option seemed
to be doing phenomenally well.

What makes this even weirder for me is that for him to have gotten
into that state, someone not only had to feed him cartloads of junk
food, but also had to carry off cartloads of his crap! That seems
like it would get really tiresome, really quickly. What could
possibly be the motivation to do that?

Chalo Colina
Old October 30th 04, 02:16 PM
AustinMN

Chalo wrote:
the black rose wrote:

Churchill wrote:
[...]

Google codependence. It's the thing that keeps millions of behavioral
addicts in their addiction.

Austin