Kerry still Live Stronging

Old October 29th 04, 06:28 PM
Karen M.

Default Kerry still Live Stronging

Hi folks--
Saw a recent photo of Kerry. He still has a liveSTRONG band on.

--Karen M.
voted already
Old October 29th 04, 07:26 PM
B i l l S o r n s o n

Karen M. wrote:
Hi folks--
Saw a recent photo of Kerry. He still has a liveSTRONG band on.

Lance supports Bush.

Bill "fast AND right" S.

Old October 30th 04, 12:06 AM
di

"Bob Newman" wrote in message
Do you suppose that's because he is one of those multimillionaires?

Most likely because he thinks he's the best person for the job, a little to
simple for most liberals to understand

Old October 30th 04, 12:42 AM
Pete

"Bob Newman" wrote in message
Do you suppose that's because he is one of those multimillionaires?

Bob

And Kerry isn't?

Pete

Old October 30th 04, 01:37 AM
Steve Knight

Most likely because he thinks he's the best person for the job, a little to
simple for most liberals to understand

especially if you like missing explosives (G)

there a zinger right back at you.
actually the high income comment is pretty accurate according to a PBS thing I
heard. though this year more small business owners won't vote republican this
year.

--
Knight-Toolworks & Custom Planes
Old October 30th 04, 02:05 AM
Blair P. Houghton

B i l l S o r n s o n wrote:
Karen M. wrote:
Hi folks--
Saw a recent photo of Kerry. He still has a liveSTRONG band on.

Lance supports Bush.

Bill "fast AND right" S.

He's a nice bike rider, but that doesn't leave him much
time to get a clue about politics.

--Blair
"KERRY/EDWARDS 2004
BECAUSE YOU WANT YOUR CHAIN LUBED,
NOT YOUR ASS!"
Old October 30th 04, 05:03 AM
R15757

Bill noted:

Lance supports Bush.

REally? Got a quote on that for us?

Robert

Old October 30th 04, 05:17 AM
B i l l S o r n s o n

R15757 wrote:
Bill noted:

Lance supports Bush.

REally? Got a quote on that for us?

Sure. "I support the President." -- L.A.

Bill "says so right there" S.

Old October 30th 04, 12:42 PM
gooserider

"Bob Newman" wrote in message
Do you suppose that's because he is one of those multimillionaires?

Yeah, and Kerry's a working class guy.......

Old October 30th 04, 02:56 PM
Maggie

"di" wrote in message news:n1Agd.1627$GN4.1347@okepread02...
"Bob Newman" wrote in message
Do you suppose that's because he is one of those multimillionaires?

Help Us Elect Feminists

Help us compete with the well-funded opposition. If you are currently
a NOW member, please donate to NOW/PAC. If you have not yet joined us
in our fight for women's equality, but want to help stop the right
wing political takeover in its tracks, please donate to NOW Equality
PAC (NEP). Our political action committees allow feminists to show the
strength of our numbers in elections at all levels. Now, as never
before, this collective action is vital to preserving our rights. BTW
Feminists ride good bike. ;-0
Peace