Cloudburst?

Old August 21st 19, 05:01 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mr Pounder Esquire

Default Cloudburst?

Two days ago the rain hammered it down here. I'd never seen anything like it
before, the rain was bouncing of the road and footpaths.
Down the road comes a silly cyclist on his kids toy, the pillock was
absolutely drenched. Gave me a good laugh.
Viable means of transport my backside.

Old August 22nd 19, 11:03 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Mason[_6_]

On Wednesday, August 21, 2019 at 5:01:57 PM UTC+1, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
Two days ago the rain hammered it down here. I'd never seen anything like it
before, the rain was bouncing of the road and footpaths.
Down the road comes a silly cyclist on his kids toy, the pillock was
absolutely drenched. Gave me a good laugh.
Viable means of transport my backside.

I cycled to work every day from 1997-2013, except for one day in 2010 when the snow was 2 feet deep and my car was also snowbound. Very viable it was and when there was a strike in 2011, I was the only one who could get in due to the roads being gridlocked.
Old August 22nd 19, 11:49 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peter Keller[_3_]

On 22/08/2019 04:01, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
Two days ago the rain hammered it down here. I'd never seen anything like it
before, the rain was bouncing of the road and footpaths.
Down the road comes a silly cyclist on his kids toy, the pillock was
absolutely drenched. Gave me a good laugh.
Viable means of transport my backside.

And then you saw a non-silly bicyclist.
Old August 22nd 19, 05:30 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mr Pounder Esquire

wrote:
Two days ago the rain hammered it down here. I'd never seen anything
like it before, the rain was bouncing of the road and footpaths.
Down the road comes a silly cyclist on his kids toy, the pillock was
absolutely drenched. Gave me a good laugh.
Viable means of transport my backside.

I cycled to work every day from 1997-2013, except for one day in 2010
when the snow was 2 feet deep and my car was also snowbound. Very
viable it was and when there was a strike in 2011, I was the only one
who could get in due to the roads being gridlocked.

So, the gates to the site must have been locked due to the roads being
gridlocked. What did you do? Use your silly bicycle to smash open the gates?

Old August 22nd 19, 06:32 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Mason[_6_]

wrote:
Two days ago the rain hammered it down here. I'd never seen anything
like it before, the rain was bouncing of the road and footpaths.
Down the road comes a silly cyclist on his kids toy, the pillock was
absolutely drenched. Gave me a good laugh.
Viable means of transport my backside.

I cycled to work every day from 1997-2013, except for one day in 2010
when the snow was 2 feet deep and my car was also snowbound. Very
viable it was and when there was a strike in 2011, I was the only one
who could get in due to the roads being gridlocked.

So, the gates to the site must have been locked due to the roads being
gridlocked. What did you do? Use your silly bicycle to smash open the gates?

I used my swipecard to open the turnstile after locking up my bike.
Old August 22nd 19, 07:14 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Jester

On Wednesday, August 21, 2019 at 5:01:57 PM UTC+1, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
Two days ago the rain hammered it down here. I'd never seen anything like it
before, the rain was bouncing of the road and footpaths.
Down the road comes a silly cyclist on his kids toy, the pillock was
absolutely drenched. Gave me a good laugh.
Viable means of transport my backside.

There is no such thing as bad weather, only the wrong clothes.
Old August 22nd 19, 07:30 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mr Pounder Esquire

Esquire wrote:
Two days ago the rain hammered it down here. I'd never seen
anything like it before, the rain was bouncing of the road and
footpaths. Down the road comes a silly cyclist on his kids toy,
the pillock was absolutely drenched. Gave me a good laugh.
Viable means of transport my backside.

I cycled to work every day from 1997-2013, except for one day in
2010 when the snow was 2 feet deep and my car was also snowbound.
Very viable it was and when there was a strike in 2011, I was the
only one who could get in due to the roads being gridlocked.

So, the gates to the site must have been locked due to the roads
being gridlocked. What did you do? Use your silly bicycle to smash
open the gates?

I used my swipecard to open the turnstile after locking up my bike.

So, you were the only member of staff in the building?
No security, no fire warden, no staff canteen, no cleaners, no first aiders

Old August 22nd 19, 09:23 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Jester

wrote:
Two days ago the rain hammered it down here. I'd never seen anything
like it before, the rain was bouncing of the road and footpaths.
Down the road comes a silly cyclist on his kids toy, the pillock was
absolutely drenched. Gave me a good laugh.
Viable means of transport my backside.

There is no such thing as bad weather, only the wrong clothes.

Prat.

So now your obsession has moved from male cyclist's legs to male cyclist's genitalia to male cyclist's buttocks. Have you considered professional help? Even dole hoovers like you are entitled to NHS services.
Old August 22nd 19, 10:11 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Mason[_6_]

Esquire wrote:
[...]

There was one cleaner in our lab when I got there - she came in on a bike as well.