Poll: Bianchi or Trek?

Old August 18th 06, 06:38 AM posted to rec.bicycles.soc
Richard

Default Poll: Bianchi or Trek?

Below $1000, best value? reliability? comments?
Old August 29th 06, 02:47 AM posted to rec.bicycles.soc
Artoi

In article ,
Richard wrote:

Below $1000, best value? reliability? comments?

I recently chose a Bianchi. The big issue for me was that subjective
ride feel. I liked the Campagnolo shifters with very positive click
changes while Shimano shifters on Treks never felt right. The frame also
felt more sure footed.

But I have to say your question is too general. At least you should
limit to a particular class of bike design.

The other nicety in retrospect was the Bianchi name. Its label stands
out from the pack.

Madone 5.2 SL Hans C. Techniques 35 September 21st 05 12:35 AM
Trek question Jackie Marketplace 10 April 27th 05 11:52 PM
Posting #201 for Doug's old used Trek seatpost: the benefits Frank Marketplace 2 February 21st 05 10:36 PM
Bianchi SL3 Mega Pro or Trek 5200 Mark Roberts UK 6 July 27th 04 01:38 PM