You want real trouble, try this:

Old June 21st 06, 07:10 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc,rec.autos.driving,alt.planning.urban,rec.bicycles.soc

Default You want real trouble, try this:

Please stop cross-posting to rec.bicycles.rides

In article .com,
says...
Brent P wrote:

I'm not the one making up arguments and theories for the other person to
defend. When I refused to follow that lead, this is what you come up
with. It's really very sad. See, you built a strawman, you picked an
extreme conspiracy theory and then basically demanded that I prove it.
(fake footage) Something I never brought up. That speaks a lot about you
and your beliefs. So don't get upset when I point that out instead of
adopting whatever kooky belief you want to assign me.

I didn't make up any arguments or theories for you to defend. I asked
you several questions that you answered with extremely vague
non-answers before you proceeded to accuse me of setting up strawman
arguments. Let's cut to the chase, okay?

Is it fair to say we agree the Towers and the Pentagon were struck by
highjacked commercial airliners on 9/11?
If so, who highjacked them?
Who directed the highjackings?

Every bit of evidence indicates the highjackers were terrorists
operating in furtherance of their own twisted agenda. If you claim
otherwise or claim that there is a cover up orchestrated by high
government officials to hide their involvement, identify for us who was
responsible for the highjackings and/or name those high government
officials. Then *cite your evidence*. Until or unless you do that, I
won't bother replying further and you'll be rightly relegated to kook
status.

Regards,
Bob Hunt

newsgroups if possible).