Cycling with Valor

Old June 4th 20, 01:33 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
news18

Default Cycling with Valor

On Wed, 03 Jun 2020 15:21:46 -0700, cyclintom wrote:

On Wednesday, June 3, 2020 at 1:18:07 PM UTC-7, Frank Krygowski wrote:
On 6/3/2020 2:31 PM, wrote:
On Wednesday, June 3, 2020 at 10:58:28 AM UTC-7, jbeattie wrote:
On Wednesday, June 3, 2020 at 10:19:26 AM UTC-7,
wrote:
On Wednesday, June 3, 2020 at 8:11:25 AM UTC-7, AMuzi wrote:
https://nypost.com/2020/06/03/woman-...-looters-from-

raiding-california-shop/

Notice how the Lame Stream Media make this a "mob out of control"
and not "Thieves attempt to break and enter"? I don't know what to
do about the media but something absolutely has to be done.

Tom, to me "mob out of control" paints a harsher picture than "thieves
attempting to break and enter."

You seem to be trying to exonerate looters by saying "Oh, it was just a
couple burglars." Get a grip!
I'm the one living with gunfire every night. I'm the one who can't
sell his home because no one can pay for a house.

Yes, you frequently complain about where you live.

If only you had graduated from high school! You might be better at
reading, and you might have been able to get out of that hell hole!

5 people is not a "mob out of control" and the police making no response
means that the Democrats couldn't care less.

This is all very confusing.
How do 5 people steal 70 cars.
Were the cars all matchbox cars and were the people riding bikes wearing
knickerboxers with very large pockets or were they tooled up with racks
and panniers.

FWIW, IMO 70 new motor vehicles firmly points the finger at organised.
crime.

Old June 4th 20, 08:21 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

On Wednesday, June 3, 2020 at 1:31:11 PM UTC-5, wrote:

This is a mile from my home. Tell me you mindless piece if **** - is a gutted mini-mall with all of the windows broken out and all of the stores looted a right wing conspiracy? Remember you moron - this is a Democrat state and has been for decades.

List of California governors for the past 54 years.
Republican Ronald Reagan 1967-1975
Democrat Jerry Brown 1975-1983
Republican George Deukmejian 1983-1991
Republican Pete Wilson 1991-1999
Democrat Gray Davis 1999-2003
Republican Arnold Schwarzenegger 2003-2011
Democrat Jerry Brown 2011-2019
Democrat Gavin Newsom 2019-present

Now I could make comments about your lying, lack of education, distortion of facts, or fictionalizing history. But I won't. In the past 54 years (5 plus decades), California has had a Republican governor for 32 years and a Democrat governor for 22 years. California does have a majority of Democrats for House and Senate seats.
Old June 4th 20, 11:55 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

On Thursday, June 4, 2020 at 12:21:52 AM UTC-7, wrote:
On Wednesday, June 3, 2020 at 1:31:11 PM UTC-5, wrote:

This is a mile from my home. Tell me you mindless piece if **** - is a gutted mini-mall with all of the windows broken out and all of the stores looted a right wing conspiracy? Remember you moron - this is a Democrat state and has been for decades.

List of California governors for the past 54 years.
Republican Ronald Reagan 1967-1975
Democrat Jerry Brown 1975-1983
Republican George Deukmejian 1983-1991
Republican Pete Wilson 1991-1999
Democrat Gray Davis 1999-2003
Republican Arnold Schwarzenegger 2003-2011
Democrat Jerry Brown 2011-2019
Democrat Gavin Newsom 2019-present

Now I could make comments about your lying, lack of education, distortion of facts, or fictionalizing history. But I won't. In the past 54 years (5 plus decades), California has had a Republican governor for 32 years and a Democrat governor for 22 years. California does have a majority of Democrats for House and Senate seats.

If you think that Schwarzenegger was anything even resembling a Republican you didn't live here then.
Old June 5th 20, 02:24 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Andre Jute[_2_]

On Wednesday, June 3, 2020 at 7:28:10 PM UTC+1, AMuzi wrote:

Kim Foxx says looters will released without bond. What could
go wrong?

Those looters know who is on their side. Nothing as subtle as a wink and a nod. Elected officials are telling them, "Burn, baby, burn it all down."

By the way, even the Washington Post is complaining that several minutes are missing from the widely viewed* tape, which shows the dead man one side of the car refusing to get into it, and then, with zero footage of the intervening action, he is suddenly on the other side of the car. It's awfully reminiscent of the Rodney King case, in which film also went missing to suit the narrative of racist police and systemic brutalization of blacks, and when it reappeared in court, two juries decided the cops were innocent and the prosecutors had tried to bamboozle them by suppressing exculpatory evidence. Since this missing footage in the current case was taken by the uniform cameras of the arresting officers, someone has taken charge of it, and someone edited it out of the compilation. I think we can guess why. I wouldn't be surprised if that film features bigly in the multimillion suits for unfair dismissal those cops, or at least three of them, will bring once they have been acquitted.

Andre Jute
When the police don't stop rioters burning down a police station...

* Where in America, or even the world, can the accused policemen now find a fair jury, meaning one that has not been previously influenced by the prejudicial blanket coverage of a doctored tape?
Old June 5th 20, 06:39 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

On Thursday, June 4, 2020 at 6:24:06 PM UTC-7, Andre Jute wrote:
[...]

I saw NO footage showing Floyd refusing to get into the cop SUV. The FACT that he was offering no resistance was proven by the fact that his hands were cuffed in front of him. All people who offer any resistance including little kids have their hands cuffed in back of them.

I think that what occurred was that they attempted to push Floyd into the SUV without protecting is head and he struck the doorway and was knocked down. Why would they hold him down? That also is NOT a police action. And NO neck hold that cuts off the wind or BLOOD FLOW to the brain is allowed at any police force for over 10 years how.

Floyd was a drug addict and a petty criminal but that was nothing more than cold blooded murder.