Anarchists on bikes

Old June 3rd 20, 01:00 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Radey Shouman

Default Anarchists on bikes

Police describe anarchists' extensive prep for violence, including
'bicycle scouts':

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/jus...tests-n1220486

According to NY Deputy Commissioner for Intelligence and Counterterrorism
John Miller:

"And they developed a complex network of bicycle scouts to move ahead of
demonstrators in different directions of where police were and where
police were not for purposes of being able to direct groups from the
larger group to places where they could commit acts of vandalism
including the torching of police vehicles and Molotov cocktails where
they thought officers would not be."

Miller said that a review of 686 arrests since Thursday found that one
of out of seven were from outside New York City, including Iowa, Nevada,
Texas and a number of other states.

"We believe that a significant amount of people who came here from out
of the area who have come here as well as the advance preparation,
having advance scouts, the use of encrypted information, having resupply
routes for things such as gasoline and accelerants as well as rocks and
bottles, the raising of bail, the placing of medics," Miller
said. "Taken together, (this) is a strong indicator that they plan to
act with disorder, property damage, violence, and violent encounters
with police before the first demonstration and or before the first arrest."

Best be careful riding around troubled areas.

Old June 3rd 20, 01:20 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

--

This pretty much demonstrates that this is not a protest for one man being killed by two to four cops
Old June 3rd 20, 02:34 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
JBeattie

On Tuesday, June 2, 2020 at 5:20:20 PM UTC-7, wrote:
[...]

And its non-denominational. Any 4chan lunatic -- right or left wing -- can join the fun. Anarchists, Antifa, Bugaloo Boys, Neo-Nazi, anyone with an end-times/accelerationist agenda can go lob Molotov cocktails. https://www.blackenterprise.com/righ...t-a-civil-war/ We have some seriously sick people out there being inflamed by social media.

-- Jay Beattie.

Old June 3rd 20, 03:16 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Radey Shouman

jbeattie writes:

[...]

Politics is not required for the participants, just a sincere desire to
light other people's **** on fire. Even attorneys can get in on the
action:

https://www.nydailynews.com/new-york...oem-story.html

Large scale organizing requires some different skills.
Old June 3rd 20, 03:23 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
jOHN b.

On Tue, 02 Jun 2020 22:16:53 -0400, Radey Shouman
wrote:

jbeattie writes:

[...]

Good Lord! Is that how a modern American Lawyer looks, and dresses?
--
cheers,

John B.

Old June 3rd 20, 04:41 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

On Tuesday, June 2, 2020 at 7:00:06 PM UTC-5, Radey Shouman wrote:

According to NY Deputy Commissioner for Intelligence and Counterterrorism
John Miller:

Miller said that a review of 686 arrests since Thursday found that one
of out of seven were from outside New York City, including Iowa, Nevada,
Texas and a number of other states.

Yeah!!!! Good to see Iowa getting in on the protesting action. We've only had about 500 dead people from Covid-19. So we've missed out. And Iowa is a predominately white state. But we do import lots of hispanics to work in the meat plants. Legal and illegal. Its good that we are going to NY to join in on the protesting and rioting. RAGBRAI got canceled. And I would guess the state fair will be canceled too. So we don't have much to do this summer. Need to protest and riot.
Old June 3rd 20, 02:52 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

On Tuesday, June 2, 2020 at 8:41:58 PM UTC-7, wrote:
On Tuesday, June 2, 2020 at 7:00:06 PM UTC-5, Radey Shouman wrote:

According to NY Deputy Commissioner for Intelligence and Counterterrorism
John Miller:

Miller said that a review of 686 arrests since Thursday found that one
of out of seven were from outside New York City, including Iowa, Nevada,
Texas and a number of other states.

Yeah!!!! Good to see Iowa getting in on the protesting action. We've only had about 500 dead people from Covid-19. So we've missed out. And Iowa is a predominately white state. But we do import lots of hispanics to work in the meat plants. Legal and illegal. Its good that we are going to NY to join in on the protesting and rioting. RAGBRAI got canceled. And I would guess the state fair will be canceled too. So we don't have much to do this summer. Need to protest and riot.

None of this is protest. They broke into and looted malls a mile in each direction from me. And stole - get this - 70 new Dodges from the dealer lot. Across the streets either way the dealers had hired armed guards. It is wondrous to behold how a gun in the hands of a man who doesn't give a damn what color you are changes the minds of looters and entire criminal enterprises.
Old June 3rd 20, 03:29 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
AMuzi

On 6/2/2020 10:41 PM, wrote:
On Tuesday, June 2, 2020 at 7:00:06 PM UTC-5, Radey Shouman wrote:

According to NY Deputy Commissioner for Intelligence and Counterterrorism
John Miller:

Miller said that a review of 686 arrests since Thursday found that one
of out of seven were from outside New York City, including Iowa, Nevada,
Texas and a number of other states.

Yeah!!!! Good to see Iowa getting in on the protesting action. We've only had about 500 dead people from Covid-19. So we've missed out. And Iowa is a predominately white state. But we do import lots of hispanics to work in the meat plants. Legal and illegal. Its good that we are going to NY to join in on the protesting and rioting. RAGBRAI got canceled. And I would guess the state fair will be canceled too. So we don't have much to do this summer. Need to protest and riot.

Iowa is not exempt from the current attacks on the nation.

Try to read of Ms Italia Kelly without crying. The audio
from her bereaved and distraught sister is devastating.

Sometimes black lives almost matter to these cretins, mostly
lip service concealing hatred:

https://heavy.com/news/2020/05/patri...police-killed/

'Killed' is misleading euphemism. He was assassinated in a
drive by shooting while working in front of the Federal
Courthouse.

--
Andrew Muzi
www.yellowjersey.org/

Old June 4th 20, 01:08 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
news18

On Wed, 03 Jun 2020 06:52:12 -0700, cyclintom wrote:

None of this is protest. They broke into and looted malls a mile in each
direction from me. And stole - get this - 70 new Dodges from the dealer
lot. Across the streets either way the dealers had hired armed guards.
It is wondrous to behold how a gun in the hands of a man who doesn't
give a damn what color you are changes the minds of looters and entire
criminal enterprises.

But they still manage to steal 70 new vehicles?

Old June 5th 20, 12:01 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

On Wednesday, June 3, 2020 at 5:08:38 PM UTC-7, news18 wrote:
On Wed, 03 Jun 2020 06:52:12 -0700, cyclintom wrote:

None of this is protest. They broke into and looted malls a mile in each
direction from me. And stole - get this - 70 new Dodges from the dealer
lot. Across the streets either way the dealers had hired armed guards.
It is wondrous to behold how a gun in the hands of a man who doesn't
give a damn what color you are changes the minds of looters and entire
criminal enterprises.

But they still manage to steal 70 new vehicles?

Perhaps you can explain why you present yourself as an Australian and yet you cannot speak nor understand English?