Cycling with Valor

Old June 3rd 20, 04:11 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
AMuzi

Default Cycling with Valor

https://nypost.com/2020/06/03/woman-...lifornia-shop/

Style points for special ops tactical pink rims and no helmet.
--
Andrew Muzi
www.yellowjersey.org/

Old June 3rd 20, 06:17 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

On Wednesday, June 3, 2020 at 8:11:25 AM UTC-7, AMuzi wrote:
https://nypost.com/2020/06/03/woman-...lifornia-shop/

Style points for special ops tactical pink rims and no helmet.
--
Andrew Muzi
www.yellowjersey.org/
Open every day since 1 April, 1971

Notice how the Lame Stream Media make this a "mob out of control" and not "Thieves attempt to break and enter"? I don't know what to do about the media but something absolutely has to be done.
Old June 3rd 20, 06:58 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
JBeattie

On Wednesday, June 3, 2020 at 10:19:26 AM UTC-7, wrote:
On Wednesday, June 3, 2020 at 8:11:25 AM UTC-7, AMuzi wrote:
https://nypost.com/2020/06/03/woman-...lifornia-shop/

Style points for special ops tactical pink rims and no helmet.
--
Andrew Muzi
www.yellowjersey.org/
Open every day since 1 April, 1971

Notice how the Lame Stream Media make this a "mob out of control" and not "Thieves attempt to break and enter"? I don't know what to do about the media but something absolutely has to be done.

WTF? The New York Post is a right wing Rupert Murdoch rag, and they were quoting the store owner. Something absolutely has to be done about your reading comprehension.

-- Jay Beattie.
Old June 3rd 20, 07:28 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
AMuzi

On 6/3/2020 12:17 PM, wrote:
On Wednesday, June 3, 2020 at 8:11:25 AM UTC-7, AMuzi wrote:
https://nypost.com/2020/06/03/woman-...lifornia-shop/

Style points for special ops tactical pink rims and no helmet.

Notice how the Lame Stream Media make this a "mob out of control" and not "Thieves attempt to break and enter"? I don't know what to do about the media but something absolutely has to be done.

The unique opportunity has been well noted by everyone from
actual organized crime down to splinter sects of the various
street gangs. It's a shopping spree now in several cities.

Kim Foxx says looters will released without bond. What could
go wrong?

Old June 3rd 20, 07:29 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
AMuzi

On 6/3/2020 12:58 PM, jbeattie wrote:
On Wednesday, June 3, 2020 at 10:19:26 AM UTC-7, wrote:
On Wednesday, June 3, 2020 at 8:11:25 AM UTC-7, AMuzi wrote:
https://nypost.com/2020/06/03/woman-...lifornia-shop/

Style points for special ops tactical pink rims and no helmet.

Notice how the Lame Stream Media make this a "mob out of control" and not "Thieves attempt to break and enter"? I don't know what to do about the media but something absolutely has to be done.

WTF? The New York Post is a right wing Rupert Murdoch rag, and they were quoting the store owner. Something absolutely has to be done about your reading comprehension.

I found a link after hearing it on LA radio early this
morning. Don't shoot the messenger!

Old June 3rd 20, 07:31 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

On Wednesday, June 3, 2020 at 10:58:28 AM UTC-7, jbeattie wrote:
On Wednesday, June 3, 2020 at 10:19:26 AM UTC-7, wrote:
On Wednesday, June 3, 2020 at 8:11:25 AM UTC-7, AMuzi wrote:
https://nypost.com/2020/06/03/woman-...lifornia-shop/

Style points for special ops tactical pink rims and no helmet.
--
Andrew Muzi
www.yellowjersey.org/
Open every day since 1 April, 1971

Notice how the Lame Stream Media make this a "mob out of control" and not "Thieves attempt to break and enter"? I don't know what to do about the media but something absolutely has to be done.

WTF? The New York Post is a right wing Rupert Murdoch rag, and they were quoting the store owner. Something absolutely has to be done about your reading comprehension.

-- Jay Beattie.

Jay, you have to be one of the dumbest jackasses I've ever had the disagreeable chance of reading. What would right wing have to do with anything? Are you really as stupid as you post every chance you get?

https://ebcitizen.com/2020/06/01/san...rt-set-ablaze/

This is a mile from my home. Tell me you mindless piece if **** - is a gutted mini-mall with all of the windows broken out and all of the stores looted a right wing conspiracy? Remember you moron - this is a Democrat state and has been for decades.

The cops here are buying food for the homeless out of their own pockets and calling and getting openings for addicts and then driving them there in their private cars you mindless idiot.

Living up on that hill blinds you to reality. "Right wing rag" indeed!

I'm the one living with gunfire every night. I'm the one who can't sell his home because no one can pay for a house.
Old June 3rd 20, 07:43 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

On Wednesday, June 3, 2020 at 11:29:32 AM UTC-7, AMuzi wrote:
On 6/3/2020 12:58 PM, jbeattie wrote:
On Wednesday, June 3, 2020 at 10:19:26 AM UTC-7, wrote:
On Wednesday, June 3, 2020 at 8:11:25 AM UTC-7, AMuzi wrote:
https://nypost.com/2020/06/03/woman-...lifornia-shop/

Style points for special ops tactical pink rims and no helmet.

Notice how the Lame Stream Media make this a "mob out of control" and not "Thieves attempt to break and enter"? I don't know what to do about the media but something absolutely has to be done.

WTF? The New York Post is a right wing Rupert Murdoch rag, and they were quoting the store owner. Something absolutely has to be done about your reading comprehension.

I found a link after hearing it on LA radio early this
morning. Don't shoot the messenger!

There is definitely something wrong in Jay's head. I suppose when you live behind the gated of a guarded community you don't notice little things like:

https://www.kron4.com/news/bay-area/...tion-hit-city/

This was a mile from me.

They have recovered a couple already chopped apart for parts. This is the Democrat world that Jay lives in - hear no, see no, speak no evil except about the people actually doing things to stop this.

The Democrat Party now consists of the rich that uses young people as nothing more than tools to do their bidding with a limp wristed wave of their hands. Say it and it be done boss.

The Republican Party is back to what it was during Lincolns time - middle class and lower middle class people whom the Democrats consider "deplorables" and the like.

Well, the majority is what counts and the majority will be heard.
Old June 3rd 20, 08:26 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
JBeattie

On Wednesday, June 3, 2020 at 11:31:11 AM UTC-7, wrote:
[...]

Yes, indeed! And what's your fascination with hills? Half of Portland lives on a hill -- and anyone with a little extra money is now paying a special tax just to take care of the homeless. Are you? Do you pay a homeless tax?

I'm the one living with gunfire every night. I'm the one who can't sell his home because no one can pay for a house.

Don't blame me because your life sucks. That's on you. I would have moved out of that **** hole decades ago. Hey, you could always torch it and blame it on looters. Move to Tulsa and live like a king.

And to your original post, you were criticizing "Lame Stream Media" for mischaracterizing looters as merely a "mob out of control" when the media outlet -- a conservative publication -- was simply quoting the store owner. Instead of admitting your error, you did the Christian thing and started your usual Tourettes-like spewing. Hardly fitting of a man of supposedly superior intellect. Say, being so smart and such a strong person of faith, you should go down to that burned out mini-mall and have your photo taken holding a bible.

-- Jay Beattie.

Old June 3rd 20, 09:18 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Frank Krygowski[_4_]

On 6/3/2020 2:31 PM, wrote:
On Wednesday, June 3, 2020 at 10:58:28 AM UTC-7, jbeattie wrote:
On Wednesday, June 3, 2020 at 10:19:26 AM UTC-7, wrote:
On Wednesday, June 3, 2020 at 8:11:25 AM UTC-7, AMuzi wrote:
https://nypost.com/2020/06/03/woman-...lifornia-shop/

Notice how the Lame Stream Media make this a "mob out of control" and not "Thieves attempt to break and enter"? I don't know what to do about the media but something absolutely has to be done.

Tom, to me "mob out of control" paints a harsher picture than "thieves
attempting to break and enter."

You seem to be trying to exonerate looters by saying "Oh, it was just a
couple burglars." Get a grip!
I'm the one living with gunfire every night. I'm the one who can't sell his home because no one can pay for a house.

Yes, you frequently complain about where you live.

If only you had graduated from high school! You might be better at
reading, and you might have been able to get out of that hell hole!

--
- Frank Krygowski
Old June 3rd 20, 11:21 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

On Wednesday, June 3, 2020 at 1:18:07 PM UTC-7, Frank Krygowski wrote:
On 6/3/2020 2:31 PM, wrote:
[...]

5 people is not a "mob out of control" and the police making no response means that the Democrats couldn't care less.