Ice Vests??? Ribbed For Her Pleasure???

Old August 9th 08, 12:40 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Carmella the Roach Killer

Default Ice Vests??? Ribbed For Her Pleasure???

http://www.cyclingnews.com/photos/20...s08/1/DSCN1185

Old August 9th 08, 02:48 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Bob Schwartz[_2_]

Carmella the Roach Killer wrote:
http://www.cyclingnews.com/photos/20...s08/1/DSCN1185

The sign behind them is somewhat disquieting.

Bob Schwartz
Old August 9th 08, 04:23 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Kyle Legate

Bob Schwartz wrote:
Carmella the Roach Killer wrote:
http://www.cyclingnews.com/photos/20...s08/1/DSCN1185

The sign behind them is somewhat disquieting.

I don't see the post but the sign is still there, so I guess they were
right!
Old August 9th 08, 04:50 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
samson[_3_]

In article ,
says...
Carmella the Roach Killer wrote:
http://www.cyclingnews.com/photos/20...s08/1/DSCN1185

The sign behind them is somewhat disquieting.

Bob Schwartz

I assume it produces vapor or mist for the heat, but
that is funny.

S.

Exhaling Pleasure Mike Vandeman Social Issues 20 December 11th 06 07:38 PM
Ribbed For Her Pleasure!!! Calogero Carlucci Racing 12 July 5th 06 09:07 AM
Vests rider Marketplace 2 December 7th 05 01:32 PM
For your rainy day, shockwaved, pleasure Pete Mountain Biking 1 January 6th 05 07:00 PM
Wanted: Ribbed washer for road brakes Joshua Lee Marketplace 5 November 19th 04 02:20 PM