FS: Bontrager Race Lite (Original Hand Built)

Old January 26th 05, 10:22 PM
Christian J. Vanderhoef

Default FS: Bontrager Race Lite (Original Hand Built)

Medium Brontrager Race Lite.
Black
One of the last 30 hand built frames.
XTR, Cooks E-Cranks Sachs shifters.
This bike is loaded.
90% street ridden.
email me if interested, I can send photos and more
details on the bike.

reply to:

Old January 27th 05, 02:08 AM
Phil, Squid-in-Training

$300.

--
Phil, Squid-in-Training
"Christian J. Vanderhoef" wrote in message
.. .
Medium Brontrager Race Lite.
Black
One of the last 30 hand built frames.
XTR, Cooks E-Cranks Sachs shifters.
This bike is loaded.
90% street ridden.
email me if interested, I can send photos and more
details on the bike.

reply to:

WTB: Bontrager Race FS+10 Ti-Rail saddle. oclvframe Marketplace 0 November 9th 04 04:36 PM
ET Tu Antoni [email protected] Racing 1 September 25th 04 09:35 PM
Race report - first triathlon (long) Chris Durkin General 10 July 16th 04 05:00 PM
Ghent Six Day Excursion Ilan Vardi Racing 8 November 30th 03 09:03 PM
Bontrager Hub Rebuild Chris Mountain Biking 3 September 11th 03 10:48 PM