Bikers beat weather New indoor moutain bike course on West Side attracts attention

Old January 22nd 05, 09:40 PM
Wesley

wrote in message
oups.com...
yo:

http://www.dcsportbikes.com/forum_im...9e55_STFUB.jpg

LOL
http://www.pinkbike.com/modules/phot...w&image=347663

Old January 22nd 05, 10:01 PM

Owned X2:

http://dcsportbikes.com/forum_images...ts-skrutor.gif

Old January 22nd 05, 10:57 PM
Corvus Corvax

Ride-A-Lot wrote:

What's bad weather? A little cold? A little snow? I did 10 miles

in
20 degrees and hard blowing snow this morning

3F and blizzard today. I went skiing.

CC

Old January 23rd 05, 09:54 PM
Dave W

you said:

How do bikers "beat" the weather by running from it?

dude, you don't beat the weather. You can only pray for a draw.....
their riding indoors, away from the weather (until mother nature wants
to come in of course).

A draw is a win in this contest...

Old January 24th 05, 01:14 AM
KLydesdale

"Dave W" wrote in message
you said:

How do bikers "beat" the weather by running from it?

dude, you don't beat the weather.

Those weren't my words but rather that of some numbnuts newspaper reporter.

You can only pray for a draw.....
their riding indoors, away from the weather (until mother nature wants
to come in of course).

A draw is a win in this contest...

Running from the weather is not a draw in my book. It's a forfeit.

Old January 24th 05, 02:26 AM
Dave W

you said:

"Dave W" wrote in message
.. .
you said:

How do bikers "beat" the weather by running from it?

dude, you don't beat the weather.

Those weren't my words but rather that of some numbnuts newspaper reporter.

You can only pray for a draw.....
their riding indoors, away from the weather (until mother nature wants
to come in of course).

A draw is a win in this contest...

Running from the weather is not a draw in my book. It's a forfeit.

I don't see it as "running" I see it as another way to enjoy what
we're here discussing.

And besides that, Mikey V can't touch it, so it can't be all bad....

Old January 24th 05, 07:40 AM
Mr_Kingkillaha

I don't see it as "running" I see it as another way to enjoy what
we're here discussing.
And besides that, Mikey V can't touch it, so it can't be all bad....

/QUOTE

The Vandeman does'n't care where you ride. He just hates MTB'ers in
general.

Hey Scott, whats the $ to get into Ray's?

--
Mr_Kingkillaha

Old January 24th 05, 12:44 PM
Scott

"Mr_Kingkillaha"
wrote in message

I don't see it as "running" I see it as another way to enjoy what
we're here discussing.
And besides that, Mikey V can't touch it, so it can't be all bad....

/QUOTE

The Vandeman does'n't care where you ride. He just hates MTB'ers in
general.

Hey Scott, whats the $ to get into Ray's?

--
Mr_Kingkillaha

15 for non memebers, 9 for members and 79 for a membership.

Old January 24th 05, 01:10 PM
Dave W

you said:

I don't see it as "running" I see it as another way to enjoy what
we're here discussing.
And besides that, Mikey V can't touch it, so it can't be all bad....

/QUOTE

The Vandeman does'n't care where you ride. He just hates MTB'ers in
general.

bet we don't see any thing from him on it....not explosive enough of
an enviromental issue.

Hey Scott, whats the $ to get into Ray's?

yes, do tell

Old January 25th 05, 08:57 PM

Ray's is in just about every mag I pick up and read.