Classy Cunego

Old July 6th 08, 10:56 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Bill C

Default Classy Cunego

You've just gotta like this kid.:
http://www.cyclingnews.com/news.php?...ul08/jul07news

Cunego crashes, finishes on team-mate's bike
snipped
"The speed was high and because of a sudden movement in the bunch I
hit Carrara," Cunego explained. "Matteo has no fault. Anyway, I fell
and my rear wheel got broken. Luckily the crash took place at three
kilometres to go and I had no consequences. All my team-mates helped
me immediately: Tiralongo gave me his bike, Ballan and the others
supported me towards the finish," the Italian explained.

I'm leaning towards Evans along with everyone else, but I'd love to
see those two really have a classic right until Paris.
Bill C

One classy bicycle Andrew Priest Australia 9 August 16th 07 11:49 AM
What's With Cunego? [email protected] Racing 6 June 22nd 07 01:44 PM
This disgraceful pile makes Tanya Harding look classy RonSonic Racing 17 May 21st 07 02:38 PM
Cunego gets it. Bill C Racing 0 May 27th 05 01:56 AM
Cunego a one hit wonder ?. Keith Racing 27 May 22nd 05 08:23 PM