dear mrs blonde 4wd driver

Old March 30th 07, 06:09 AM posted to aus.bicycle
LotteBum[_36_]

Default dear mrs blonde 4wd driver

Donga Wrote:
Deck-waving competition?

Yep. That and I think Theo lives on a freeway.

--
LotteBum

Old March 30th 07, 06:17 AM posted to aus.bicycle
Theo Bekkers

LotteBum wrote:
Donga Wrote:
Deck-waving competition?

Yep. That and I think Theo lives on a freeway.

Hehe. In an estate where all the streets are named after breeds of cows, on
the corner of Murray Grey and Limousin. I get to Murray Grey from Hereford
and can leave via Angus. :-)

Theo
Growing trees so that people in the city can continue to breathe.

Old March 30th 07, 06:51 AM posted to aus.bicycle
Donga

On Mar 30, 1:52 pm, SteveA SteveA.2o8...@no-
mx.forums.cyclingforums.com wrote:

Honda Jazz? Let me get it right. The Honda Odyssy is the Honda in
which you have sex with your wife while your mum is inside the house
minding the kids, and the Jazz is the one where you don't get any?

I seem to dimly recall getting a hammy cramp whilst in a compromising
situation in a Mini Minor. Might even have been the first time ... ah
she was a lovely girl ... sniff.

Donga

Old March 30th 07, 08:48 AM posted to aus.bicycle
SteveA[_18_]

Donga Wrote:
On Mar 30, 1:52 pm, SteveA SteveA.2o8...@no-
mx.forums.cyclingforums.com wrote:

Honda Jazz? Let me get it right. The Honda Odyssy is the Honda in
which you have sex with your wife while your mum is inside the house
minding the kids, and the Jazz is the one where you don't get any?

I seem to dimly recall getting a hammy cramp whilst in a compromising
situation in a Mini Minor. Might even have been the first time ... ah
she was a lovely girl ... sniff.

Donga

........Toyota Corolla...........Meiers Road at Long Pocket.........

I have no idea what it is like now, but it used to be such a quiet
tranquil spot between the golf course and the river

And you tell the children of today about it and they just don't believe
you.....

SteveA

--
SteveA

Old March 30th 07, 10:20 AM posted to aus.bicycle
Donga

On Mar 30, 5:48 pm, SteveA SteveA.2o9...@no-
mx.forums.cyclingforums.com wrote:
Donga Wrote: On Mar 30, 1:52 pm, SteveA SteveA.2o8...@no-
mx.forums.cyclingforums.com wrote:

Honda Jazz? Let me get it right. The Honda Odyssy is the Honda in
which you have sex with your wife while your mum is inside the house
minding the kids, and the Jazz is the one where you don't get any?

I seem to dimly recall getting a hammy cramp whilst in a compromising
situation in a Mini Minor. Might even have been the first time ... ah
she was a lovely girl ... sniff.

Donga

........Toyota Corolla...........Meiers Road at Long Pocket.........

I have no idea what it is like now, but it used to be such a quiet
tranquil spot between the golf course and the river

And you tell the children of today about it and they just don't believe
you.....

SteveA

--
SteveA

Would I know her? Try me.

It's still a lovely spot - I ride down there but now I will pick my
way a bit, with your information.

As for the children, they studiously avoid coming upstairs until they
hear the coffee grinder.

Donga

Old March 30th 07, 11:21 AM posted to aus.bicycle
Richard Sherratt

On 29 Mar 2007 22:51:22 -0700, "Donga"
wrote:

On Mar 30, 1:52 pm, SteveA SteveA.2o8...@no-
mx.forums.cyclingforums.com wrote:

Honda Jazz? Let me get it right. The Honda Odyssy is the Honda in
which you have sex with your wife while your mum is inside the house
minding the kids, and the Jazz is the one where you don't get any?

I seem to dimly recall getting a hammy cramp whilst in a compromising
situation in a Mini Minor. Might even have been the first time ... ah
she was a lovely girl ... sniff.

I had a girlfriend who's father lent us his Pug 403 wagon with three
rows of seats where the middle row folded down into the floor to make
a huge passion pit :-)

--
Regards.
Richard.
Old March 30th 07, 12:50 PM posted to aus.bicycle
Donga

wrote:
On Mar 30, 1:52 pm, SteveA SteveA.2o8...@no-
mx.forums.cyclingforums.com wrote:

Honda Jazz? Let me get it right. The Honda Odyssy is the Honda in
which you have sex with your wife while your mum is inside the house
minding the kids, and the Jazz is the one where you don't get any?

I seem to dimly recall getting a hammy cramp whilst in a compromising
situation in a Mini Minor. Might even have been the first time ... ah
she was a lovely girl ... sniff.

I had a girlfriend who's father lent us his Pug 403 wagon with three
rows of seats where the middle row folded down into the floor to make
a huge passion pit :-)

--
Regards.
Richard.

Would we know her too?

God I love where these a.b threads can go! hehehe

Donga

Old April 1st 07, 11:01 PM posted to aus.bicycle
LotteBum[_37_]

Donga Wrote:
God I love where these a.b threads can go! hehehe

LALALALALALALALALALALAAAAAA!!!!!!!!

--
LotteBum

Old April 2nd 07, 05:11 AM posted to aus.bicycle
SteveA[_20_]

wrote:

On Mar 30, 1:52 pm, SteveA SteveA.2o8...@no-
mx.forums.cyclingforums.com wrote:

Honda Jazz? Let me get it right. The Honda Odyssy is the Honda in
which you have sex with your wife while your mum is inside the house
minding the kids, and the Jazz is the one where you don't get any?

I seem to dimly recall getting a hammy cramp whilst in a compromising
situation in a Mini Minor. Might even have been the first time ... ah
she was a lovely girl ... sniff.

I had a girlfriend who's father lent us his Pug 403 wagon with three
rows of seats where the middle row folded down into the floor to make
a huge passion pit :-)

--
Regards.
Richard.

I can't say that I ever had a girlfriend's father who gave me that much
encouragement.

SteveA

--
SteveA

Old April 2nd 07, 10:32 AM posted to aus.bicycle
Donga

On Apr 2, 2:11 pm, SteveA SteveA.2oe...@no-
mx.forums.cyclingforums.com wrote:

I can't say that I ever had a girlfriend's father who gave me that much
encouragement.

You're a brave man to keep this one going. Look out for that shottie!

Donga

Oh dear lardyninja UK 32 November 25th 06 08:40 PM
A blonde wig is safer than a helmet according to: lubaloo UK 87 September 18th 06 08:27 AM
Oh Dear! Tom Crispin UK 10 April 27th 06 05:43 PM
Oh dear Michael Warner Australia 2 July 21st 05 05:21 PM
Oh dear. Doki UK 15 April 6th 04 09:21 PM