And a REAL quote: Adolf Hitler about Poles (see this, Andrew "Andrzej" Baron? Do you FINALLY realize, you dumb forging/spamming lump of turd, that the REAL Nazis will NEVER accept you? LOL!)

Old January 29th 17, 02:12 PM posted to uk.rec.driving,uk.rec.cycling
just-a-guy

Default And a REAL quote: Adolf Hitler about Poles (see this, Andrew "Andrzej" Baron? Do you FINALLY realize, you dumb forging/spamming lump of turd, that the REAL Nazis will NEVER accept you? LOL!)

"Es muss auch der letzten Kuhmagd in Deutschland klargemacht werden, dass das
Polentum gleichwertig ist mit Untermenschentum."

Need help translating, dumb ****? More LOL!

Old January 30th 17, 09:41 AM posted to uk.rec.driving,uk.rec.cycling
Peter Keller[_3_]

On 30.01.2017 03:12, just-a-guy wrote:
"Es muss auch der letzten Kuhmagd in Deutschland klargemacht werden, dass das
Polentum gleichwertig ist mit Untermenschentum."

Need help translating, dumb ****? More LOL!

"It must be made clear to the last Cowgirl in Germany, that the Polish
nation is equivalent to the dregs of the earth." (or something)

yes dumb **** is right.
Old January 30th 17, 07:00 PM posted to uk.rec.driving,uk.rec.cycling
Tosspot[_3_]

On 30/01/17 10:41, Peter Keller wrote:
On 30.01.2017 03:12, just-a-guy wrote:
"Es muss auch der letzten Kuhmagd in Deutschland klargemacht werden,
dass das
Polentum gleichwertig ist mit Untermenschentum."

Need help translating, dumb ****? More LOL!

"It must be made clear to the last Cowgirl in Germany, that the Polish
nation is equivalent to the dregs of the earth." (or something)

yes dumb **** is right.

I agree. The German cow girls I've met can't make a double digit IQ
even when they are twins.

Old January 30th 17, 08:07 PM posted to uk.rec.driving,uk.rec.cycling
just-a-guy

In article ,
Tosspot wrote:

On 30/01/17 10:41, Peter Keller wrote:

"It must be made clear to the last Cowgirl in Germany, that the Polish
nation is equivalent to the dregs of the earth." (or something)

yes dumb **** is right.

I agree. The German cow girls I've met can't make a double digit IQ
even when they are twins.

And still, they are (individually) far smarter than the poor old Polack
dumbass Andrew "Andrzej" Baron, who sucks Nazi rectums 25/365/24 with
the hope that they'll allow him to enter their ranks.