{Vic} L'Eroica

Old June 20th 06, 06:24 AM posted to aus.bicycle

Default {Vic} L'Eroica

For all you intrepid velo tifosi, Brooks buffs and fixie fanatics. Hrmm
if I get my act together, the Lawrencia might get a spin..

Refer to pdf's for contact & entry details:
http://www.yarrabug.org/wp-content/a5_l'eroica_flyer.pdf
http://www.yarrabug.org/wp-content/entry_form.pdf

************************
L’Eroica 2006 - Celebrating the heroic times of bicycle racing

Inaugural Event - 30 September - 1 October 2006

Saturday 30km Sunday 45km
an event of the Vintage Cycle Club of Victoria Inc with the support of
Wardens of Beechworth, Chrismont La Zona Vineyard and Brooks England

♦ experience the heroic times of bicycle racing
♦ timed competitive handicap stages
♦ for riders of historic and classic racing bicycles held mainly
on gravel roads
♦ ride in the wonderful scenic Tuscan hills of Nord - Est
Victoria
♦ relive a time when racers were truly heroes and roads were
unmade gravel
♦ celebrate La Dolce Vita enjoy Italian cuisine and wines from
Italian varieties with dinner at Wardens of Beechworth and lunch at
Chrismont La Zona Vineyard, Cheshunt
♦ accept the challenge; dust or mud, demanding roads, the ability
to suffer

***sounds like fun ****

--
cfsmtb