Wenting!!!

Old May 27th 05, 02:34 AM
Tamyka Bell

Default Wenting!!!

TimC wrote:

On Fri, 27 May 2005 at 00:13 GMT, LotteBum (aka Bruce)

Tim said:
I promise I'm not stalking!

Well you're obviously not. I'm actually rather cut now.

Oh, I can stalk if you want me to

Oooh LotteBum look at that, you've got your OWN a.b romance now!

Tam
Old May 27th 05, 02:35 AM
Tamyka Bell

hippy wrote:
snip Just pitched tent in backyard.. yay for camping out! :P

A tent in the backyard? Why? Do you think that's smart? What kind of a
crazy nutter suggested you do that?!

Tam
Old May 27th 05, 02:36 AM
Tamyka Bell

TimC wrote:

On Thu, 26 May 2005 at 03:35 GMT, Tamyka Bell (aka Bruce)
LotteBum wrote:

snip
Seriously, I'm about 12kg overweight (at my height, that's a fair
chunk) and I'm quite disgustingly unfit myself....

Woah you must have put some on since I last saw you... or exaggerating?

I had seen a photo of LotteBum. All wimins are alike. Think they are
all fat. Bah, I say!

Hey, I'm not fat! I never said I was! I may have commented on a lard
arse...

I'm all for computer dating, but I wouldn't want one to marry my sister. --unk

Hehehehe watch out LotteBum, did you notice that sig?

Tam
Old May 27th 05, 02:49 AM
Tamyka Bell

LotteBum wrote:

Oh, I can stalk if you want me to

Oh Tim, that's so sweet of you. I've never been stalked before.

*flutters eye lashes*

LotteBum

--
LotteBum

community announcement:

aus.bicycle is now aus.geek.dating

Tam
Old May 27th 05, 02:51 AM
Resound

"Tamyka Bell" wrote in message
LotteBum wrote:

Oh, I can stalk if you want me to

Oh Tim, that's so sweet of you. I've never been stalked before.

*flutters eye lashes*

LotteBum

--
LotteBum

community announcement:

aus.bicycle is now aus.geek.dating

Tam

Typical. I sooooo could have used that a year ago. Oh well; I'm happy now.

Old May 27th 05, 03:34 AM
Tamyka Bell

LotteBum wrote:

Oh, I can stalk if you want me to

Oh Tim, that's so sweet of you. I've never been stalked before.

*flutters eye lashes*

LotteBum

--
LotteBum

community announcement:

aus.bicycle is now aus.geek.dating

Tam

Typical. I sooooo could have used that a year ago. Oh well; I'm happy now.

Happy... why? Did you find your dream bike?

Tam
Old May 27th 05, 03:43 AM
Resound

LotteBum wrote:

Oh, I can stalk if you want me to

Oh Tim, that's so sweet of you. I've never been stalked before.

*flutters eye lashes*

LotteBum

--
LotteBum

community announcement:

aus.bicycle is now aus.geek.dating

Tam

Typical. I sooooo could have used that a year ago. Oh well; I'm happy
now.

Happy... why? Did you find your dream bike?

Tam

If only. Found a geek girl though, which is ultimately more satisfying. If
there'd been an aus.geeks.dating with cycling overtones, the drought may
have been substantially shorter though.

Old May 27th 05, 05:58 AM
TimC

On Fri, 27 May 2005 at 02:43 GMT, Resound (aka Bruce)

Resound wrote:
"Tamyka Bell" wrote in message
aus.bicycle is now aus.geek.dating

Typical. I sooooo could have used that a year ago. Oh well; I'm happy
now.

Happy... why? Did you find your dream bike?

Was that Resound on the Cycling Central competition skit, pulling the
bike out from under the covers?

If only. Found a geek girl though

Congrats!

They're the second best kind!

(cycling and geekery would be the best. I'm actually (very) slowly
working on one of those)

[advice on riding in traffic:] make eye contact with drivers at every
possible opportunity. If they make eye contact, they'll feel worse
about running over you. -- Davidm @ aus.bicycle
Old May 27th 05, 06:04 AM
Resound

Resound wrote:
"Tamyka Bell" wrote in message
aus.bicycle is now aus.geek.dating

Typical. I sooooo could have used that a year ago. Oh well; I'm happy
now.

Happy... why? Did you find your dream bike?

Was that Resound on the Cycling Central competition skit, pulling the
bike out from under the covers?

If only. Found a geek girl though

Congrats!

They're the second best kind!

(cycling and geekery would be the best. I'm actually (very) slowly
working on one of those)

[advice on riding in traffic:] make eye contact with drivers at every
possible opportunity. If they make eye contact, they'll feel worse
about running over you. -- Davidm @ aus.bicycle

She commutes by bike, about 17km each way. So she is, in fact, a cycling
geek chick. Who is a bibliophile. (I will never, ever, want for a book to
read ever again)

*looks smug*

I spent over 18 months single before I ran into her though, hence the
whinge. As I said, I'm happy now but there was a point in time when I was
climbing the walls.

Old May 27th 05, 06:06 AM
Tamyka Bell

Resound wrote:
"Tamyka Bell" wrote in message
aus.bicycle is now aus.geek.dating

Typical. I sooooo could have used that a year ago. Oh well; I'm happy
now.

Happy... why? Did you find your dream bike?

Was that Resound on the Cycling Central competition skit, pulling the
bike out from under the covers?

If only. Found a geek girl though

Congrats!

They're the second best kind!

(cycling and geekery would be the best. I'm actually (very) slowly
working on one of those)

If you're NOT talking about LotteBum... well, it was nice knowing you...
I suppose we won't hear from you much anymore...

Hehehe why are there so many geeks who are cyclists? You're extra
special, TimC, you earn the title of Nerd as well (that's the
physics...)