An awkward moment

Old December 3rd 05, 02:57 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

Default An awkward moment

http://grahamwatson.com/gw/imagedocs.nsf/images/05la02/$file/76.jpg

From 2002. The caption underneath the photo reads:

"Wrong place, wrong time...an unavoidable pairing with Greg LeMond
left Lance furious with the organizers - just a few months after
LeMond had again questioned the 'purity' of Lance's Tour
performances...Lance went home for the winter, even more determined to
win 5, 6, even 7 Tours now..!"

J. Spaceman
Old December 3rd 05, 03:42 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

"Jason Spaceman" wrote in message
http://grahamwatson.com/gw/imagedocs.nsf/images/05la02/$file/76.jpg

From 2002. The caption underneath the photo reads:

"Wrong place, wrong time...an unavoidable pairing with Greg LeMond
left Lance furious with the organizers - just a few months after
LeMond had again questioned the 'purity' of Lance's Tour
performances...Lance went home for the winter, even more determined to
win 5, 6, even 7 Tours now..!"

Interestingly, LANCE looks even more lean in the face now (he did a 15 sec
cameo on the Monday Night Football intro earlier this week) than he did
then.

Old December 3rd 05, 04:55 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

so given about the caption for the picture in your post,

what is the caption for this pictu

http://grahamwatson.com/gw/imagedocs.nsf/images/05la02/$file/75.jpg

"Jason Spaceman" wrote in message
http://grahamwatson.com/gw/imagedocs.nsf/images/05la02/$file/76.jpg

From 2002. The caption underneath the photo reads:

Old December 3rd 05, 05:09 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

"xzzy" wrote in message
. ..
so given about the caption for the picture in your post,

what is the caption for this pictu

http://grahamwatson.com/gw/imagedocs.nsf/images/05la02/$file/75.jpg

The Frenchman has a gas problem

Old December 3rd 05, 05:09 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

Hell, I don't know if Lance has ever doped, and I really don't care anymore.
But Greg Lemond ate some sour grapes in 1999 when another American won the
Tour.

Old December 3rd 05, 06:03 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

In article ,
"xzzy" wrote:

so given about the caption for the picture in your post,

what is the caption for this pictu

http://grahamwatson.com/gw/imagedocs.nsf/images/05la02/$file/75.jpg

"Crow to help Armstrong choose proper clothing for important public event"

--
tanx,
Howard

The sheriff is near...

remove YOUR SHOES to reply, ok?
Old December 3rd 05, 07:57 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

In article
,
"xzzy" wrote:

so given about the caption for the picture in your post,

what is the caption for this pictu

http://grahamwatson.com/gw/imagedocs.nsf/images/05la02/$file/75.jpg

-- You want a piece of me, Jean-Marie?
-- Simon did not say look.
-- One of these days I'll regress to the mean.
-- I have _got_ to talk to my tailor.

--
Michael Press
Old December 3rd 05, 01:18 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

"John Forrest Tomlinson" wrote in message

Look at the veins on Lance's hands -- that's a strong indicator of
doping. And why isn't he wearing a tie? Is it in his "bagful of
courage"? Everyone knows that its hard to tie a full-windsor or even
a half-windsor when you're on a "program." I know hindsight is 20-20,
but we should have spotted this earlier.

He could have used a clip-on.

Old December 3rd 05, 01:19 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

On Fri, 02 Dec 2005 21:57:35 -0500, Jason Spaceman
wrote:

http://grahamwatson.com/gw/imagedocs.nsf/images/05la02/$file/76.jpg

Look at the veins on Lance's hands -- that's a strong indicator of
doping. And why isn't he wearing a tie? Is it in his "bagful of
courage"? Everyone knows that its hard to tie a full-windsor or even
a half-windsor when you're on a "program." I know hindsight is 20-20,
but we should have spotted this earlier.

It's so obvious.

JT

****************************
Remove "remove" to reply
Visit http://www.jt10000.com
****************************
Old December 3rd 05, 02:49 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

xzzy wrote:
so given about the caption for the picture in your post,

what is the caption for this pictu

http://grahamwatson.com/gw/imagedocs.nsf/images/05la02/$file/75.jpg

"Jason Spaceman" wrote in message

http://grahamwatson.com/gw/imagedocs.nsf/images/05la02/$file/76.jpg

From 2002. The caption underneath the photo reads:

"Wrong place, wrong time...an unavoidable pairing with Greg LeMond
left Lance furious with the organizers - just a few months after
LeMond had again questioned the 'purity' of Lance's Tour
performances...Lance went home for the winter, even more determined to
win 5, 6, even 7 Tours now..!"

J. Spaceman

Hey, Eddy, Bernie--I thought Andy Kaufman was dead!

Steve

--
Mark & Steven Bornfeld DDS
http://www.dentaltwins.com