Sore Adductor

Old July 14th 06, 05:04 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Michael

Default Sore Adductor

I've got a moderately sore adductor. How many days
off the road before I can resume?

Thanks,

Mike

Old July 14th 06, 05:42 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Raptor

Michael wrote:
I've got a moderately sore adductor. How many days
off the road before I can resume?

Thanks,

Mike

Depends on how sore it is. If you pulled it badly, wait until it stops
being tweakable. If it's just post-exercise soreness, a day. If
somewhere in between, easy spinning should be okay. You're not supposed
to use your adductors on a bike anyway.

I have nothing but contempt and anger for those who betray the
trust by exposing the name of our sources. They are, in my view,
the most insidious of traitors."
George H.W. Bush, April 16, 1999,
Old July 14th 06, 01:34 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
RonSonic

On Thu, 13 Jul 2006 22:42:53 -0600, Raptor wrote:

Michael wrote:
I've got a moderately sore adductor. How many days
off the road before I can resume?

Thanks,

Mike

Depends on how sore it is. If you pulled it badly, wait until it stops
being tweakable. If it's just post-exercise soreness, a day. If
somewhere in between, easy spinning should be okay. You're not supposed
to use your adductors on a bike anyway.

Cranking out of the saddle you do. Especially on a mountain bike. Once had a
spell of them cramping after a day in the woods. That was a very special
feeling. If they ever both cramped up at the same time I'd have to crawl to a
gun....

Ron

Old July 16th 06, 04:52 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Raptor

Michael wrote:
I've got a moderately sore adductor. How many days
off the road before I can resume?

Thanks,

Mike

Depends on how sore it is. If you pulled it badly, wait until it stops
being tweakable. If it's just post-exercise soreness, a day. If
somewhere in between, easy spinning should be okay. You're not supposed
to use your adductors on a bike anyway.

Cranking out of the saddle you do. Especially on a mountain bike. Once had a
spell of them cramping after a day in the woods. That was a very special
feeling. If they ever both cramped up at the same time I'd have to crawl to a
gun....

Ron

I stand corrected, but that's out of the realm of the "easy spinning" I
suggested.

Sore Seat Solved SlowRider General 7 March 13th 06 07:00 PM
Why I had sore throats Claire Petersky General 33 January 11th 06 02:29 AM
saddle sore!!!! juggling_unicyclist_joe Unicycling 6 April 3rd 05 07:07 PM
how to fix seat to accomodate sore butt Dora Smith General 7 August 17th 04 05:32 PM
how to fix seat to accomodate sore butt Dora Smith Techniques 12 August 17th 04 05:32 PM