Some of you are Dumbasses (really)

Old July 24th 06, 06:58 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Kurgan Gringioni

Default Some of you are Dumbasses (really)

for ignoring the psychological aspects of racing a bicycle. To some of
you it's all about drugs.

"The mind and the body are one" - an overused cliche, but one that is
apt and true.

For the best evidence of the importance of psychology to the bike
racer, I need only point to Stage 17 of this year's Tour. That was
sheer willpower.

As for the performance enhancement, it isn't any different this year
than any other year.

thanks,

K. Gringioni.

Old July 24th 06, 07:53 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

To some of
you it's all about drugs.

Was that a quote from a Cheech and Chong movie?

Old July 24th 06, 09:40 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Mike Bruno

Kurgan Gringioni wrote:
for ignoring the psychological aspects of racing a bicycle. To some of
you it's all about drugs.

"The mind and the body are one" - an overused cliche, but one that is
apt and true.

For the best evidence of the importance of psychology to the bike
racer, I need only point to Stage 17 of this year's Tour. That was
sheer willpower.

As for the performance enhancement, it isn't any different this year
than any other year.

thanks,

K. Gringioni.

The 'Message to the dumbasses' on YouTube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R4ohyT8gQfE

Or is that the dumb masses?

Old July 25th 06, 07:07 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Raptor

Mike Bruno wrote:
The 'Message to the dumbasses' on YouTube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R4ohyT8gQfE

Or is that the dumb masses?

Totally off-topic, but thanks! LMAO

I have nothing but contempt and anger for those who betray the
trust by exposing the name of our sources. They are, in my view,
the most insidious of traitors."
George H.W. Bush, April 16, 1999,

Dumbasses.... TAF Racing 0 July 19th 06 06:22 PM
Which of you dumbasses ratted on Tyler? Tim Lines Racing 74 March 22nd 06 12:43 AM
The French Are The Ultimate Dumbasses Sir Topham Hatt Racing 37 September 8th 05 02:00 AM
Hey Dumbasses Bill Sornson General 1 April 9th 05 05:31 PM
RBR is full of Dumbasses Kurgan Gringioni Racing 55 October 9th 04 02:51 AM