Science Fiction

Old March 31st 06, 07:44 AM posted to aus.bicycle

Default Science Fiction

On just about every science fition film I've seen they show an alien race
that sucks all blood out of humans. How about a film showing an alien race
which sucks all petrol out of cars???

--
Henry

remove !!! to reply

Old March 31st 06, 08:17 AM posted to aus.bicycle

no, but there is the Czech cult movie 'Upir z Feratu' where a vampire
rally car sucks the driver's blood via the accelerator pedal.
Steve

http://ideal1984.blogspot.com/

"

Old March 31st 06, 10:28 AM posted to aus.bicycle

hemyd Wrote:
On just about every science fition film I've seen they show an alien
race
that sucks all blood out of humans. How about a film showing an alien
race
which sucks all petrol out of cars???

I think I'm already being attacked by these little pricks.. every time
I get in my car there is sfa fuel!....

--
gplama

Old March 31st 06, 12:05 PM posted to aus.bicycle

On Fri, 31 Mar 2006 17:44:12 +1100, "hemyd" wrote:

On just about every science fition film I've seen they show an alien race
that sucks all blood out of humans. How about a film showing an alien race
which sucks all petrol out of cars???

That is just too much like reality.

Minimize Road Space (was Computer Science students need help on an environmental project) Mike Vandeman Social Issues 3 October 24th 05 05:44 PM
Bad Science Just zis Guy, you know? UK 1 February 5th 05 01:02 PM
Learn the Science of Meditation. Online. [email protected] Unicycling 1 August 3rd 04 03:47 PM
MUni mention and picture in Christian Science Monitor tadaniels Unicycling 2 January 23rd 04 02:05 AM
Motorised Unicycle conceptin Popular Science John Hooten Unicycling 2 September 20th 03 07:54 AM