ITT comments - Gonchar, Landis and Kloden on top

Old July 22nd 06, 03:37 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Keith

Default ITT comments - Gonchar, Landis and Kloden on top

By the looks of it, for yellow tonight we should have

1. Landis
2. Perrero
2. Kloden
4. Sastre

So our friends from Germany might not be kicking themselves to death
tonight for not going after Landis on Wednesday.

Old July 22nd 06, 03:53 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
routebear

"Keith" wrote in message
By the looks of it, for yellow tonight we should have

1. Landis
2. Perrero
2. Kloden
4. Sastre

So our friends from Germany might not be kicking themselves to death
tonight for not going after Landis on Wednesday.

Don't count your chicks before they hatch.

Old July 22nd 06, 04:33 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Keith

On Sat, 22 Jul 2006 14:53:09 GMT, "routebear" wrote:

"Keith" wrote in message
.. .
By the looks of it, for yellow tonight we should have

1. Landis
2. Perrero
2. Kloden
4. Sastre

So our friends from Germany might not be kicking themselves to death
tonight for not going after Landis on Wednesday.

Don't count your chicks before they hatch.

Well I got that part right ;-)

If I were Ludwig I'd ask Honchar to blow up the Peloton first thing in
the morning and see what happens !
Old July 22nd 06, 04:33 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
routebear

"Keith" wrote in message
By the looks of it, for yellow tonight we should have

1. Landis
2. Perrero
2. Kloden
4. Sastre

So our friends from Germany might not be kicking themselves to death
tonight for not going after Landis on Wednesday.

Good call. Now, I wonder if Kloden will go for any time bonuses tomorrow.
He's only 30 sec. from second place.

Shake out at L'Alpe d'Huez. Michael Press Racing 13 July 19th 06 09:14 AM
no pain for Landis Andre Racing 3 July 19th 06 03:03 AM
Hey Simon, where's Serguei/Herguey? Ryan John Cousineau Racing 36 July 16th 06 09:56 AM
GC After Stage 7 -- Handicapping the Field wimpyVO2 Racing 37 July 11th 06 07:51 PM