I Need Help Identifying the Type of Hayes Hydraulic Disc Brakes MyBike Has.

Old March 21st 08, 07:12 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Fitz

Default I Need Help Identifying the Type of Hayes Hydraulic Disc Brakes MyBike Has.

Greetings,

Can anyone tell me how to identify the model of the Hayes Brakes that
were on my used Cannondale Jekyll when I bought it? I have looked all
over: the levers, the calipers, the discs. . . NOTHING! Any ideas?

Thanks for your input.

Rachel Fitz
Old March 21st 08, 10:05 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tom Sherman[_2_]

Rachel Fitz wrote:
Greetings,

Can anyone tell me how to identify the model of the Hayes Brakes that
were on my used Cannondale Jekyll when I bought it? I have looked all
over: the levers, the calipers, the discs. . . NOTHING! Any ideas?

Thanks for your input.

The Hayes factory is at 68th and Florist. Look for the "generic" black
on white sign that says "SUN COMPONENTS". Do not use the 64th Street
entrance, since that is the Capital Returns part of the building.