STOP THE FEAR MONGERING

Old March 5th 09, 03:09 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Tom Kunich

Default STOP THE FEAR MONGERING

"K. Gringioni" wrote in message
On Mar 4, 5:31 pm, "Tom Kunich" cyclintom@yahoo. com wrote:

By the way, if you don't understand my position on politics perhaps you
could either ask or simply pass.

Your philosophy is self-evident.

Republican=good Democrat=bad.

Thanks for the demonstration that you are completely incapable of
understanding what you read.

Old March 5th 09, 03:37 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
K. Gringioni

On Mar 5, 7:09*am, "Tom Kunich" cyclintom@yahoo. com wrote:
"K. Gringioni" wrote in message

On Mar 4, 5:31 pm, "Tom Kunich" cyclintom@yahoo. com wrote:

By the way, if you don't understand my position on politics perhaps you
could either ask or simply pass.

Your philosophy is self-evident.

Republican=good Democrat=bad.

Thanks for the demonstration that you are completely incapable of
understanding what you read.

Dumbass -

Your political rants have never indicated any level of thought deeper
than: Republican=good Democrat=bad.

I'm surprised you even try to deny it. But whatever. You make **** up
all the time.

thanks,

K. Gringioni.
Old March 5th 09, 03:42 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Bob Schwartz[_3_]

K. Gringioni wrote:
On Mar 5, 7:09 am, "Tom Kunich" cyclintom@yahoo. com wrote:
"K. Gringioni" wrote in message

On Mar 4, 5:31 pm, "Tom Kunich" cyclintom@yahoo. com wrote:
By the way, if you don't understand my position on politics perhaps you
could either ask or simply pass.
Your philosophy is self-evident.
Republican=good Democrat=bad.

Thanks for the demonstration that you are completely incapable of
understanding what you read.

Dumbass -

Your political rants have never indicated any level of thought deeper
than: Republican=good Democrat=bad.

I'm surprised you even try to deny it. But whatever. You make **** up
all the time.

Dumbass,

Someday the neural net people will get their end figured out.
But until then, trolling heuristics based on simple current
events searching seem to work OK.

Bob Schwartz
Old March 5th 09, 03:51 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Donald Munro[_3_]

http://search.cpan.org/~ebosrup/RSS-Parser-Lite-0.10/lib/XML/RSS/Parser/Lite.pm

Old March 5th 09, 04:12 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
K. Gringioni

On Mar 5, 7:42*am, Bob Schwartz
wrote:
K. Gringioni wrote:
[...]

Will you ever have this particular bot doing more sophisticated stuff
than: Republican=good Democrat=bad?

thanks,

K. Grinigoni.
Old March 5th 09, 04:19 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Donald Munro[_3_]

K. Gringioni wrote:
Will you ever have this particular bot doing more sophisticated stuff
than: Republican=good Democrat=bad?

Well it does do gay=evil and gay=liberal too, although its probably
hard coded.
Old March 5th 09, 04:37 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Bob Schwartz[_3_]

K. Gringioni wrote:
Will you ever have this particular bot doing more sophisticated stuff
than: Republican=good Democrat=bad?

If it works, don't fix it.

Maybe if people ever stop responding I'll think about it.

Bob Schwartz
Old March 5th 09, 05:22 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

On Wed, 4 Mar 2009 19:30:00 -0800 (PST), RobertH
wrote:

The stimulus is chicken feed. The markets are getting sucked into the
black hole where the banks used to be.

Amusingly, as they try to provide money via banks, they are also
raising deposit lending margins to make the banks more secure. Talk
about your mixed signals.

Curtis L. Russell
Odenton, MD (USA)
Just someone on two wheels...
Old March 5th 09, 05:25 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

On Thu, 5 Mar 2009 07:37:28 -0800 (PST), "K. Gringioni"
wrote:

Dumbass -

Your political rants have never indicated any level of thought deeper
than: Republican=good Democrat=bad.

I'm surprised you even try to deny it. But whatever. You make **** up
all the time.

thanks,

K. Gringioni.

Uh, do keep in mind that he is now in the Good Republicans = Good, Bad
(not really) Republicans = Bad, Democrats = Bad. He has become more
nuanced about Republicans.

Curtis L. Russell
I thought I was a card carrying Liberal, but my wife was right, it
really said Library.
Old March 5th 09, 05:27 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

On Thu, 05 Mar 2009 18:19:05 +0200, Donald Munro
wrote:

Well it does do gay=evil and gay=liberal too, although its probably
hard coded.

As long as it doesn't go to evil=gay and liberal=gay. It would remove
all the room for us fellow travelors.

Curtis L. Russell
Guess I'm a Librarian after all