Live Feed,Olympic RR

Old July 28th 12, 02:28 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Michael[_10_]

Default Live Feed,Olympic RR

Does anyone have a live link for the race from the Eurosport commentators or ITV?

Thanks,

Mike
Old July 28th 12, 03:00 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Michael[_10_]

On Saturday, July 28, 2012 9:01:35 AM UTC-5, Davey Crockett wrote:
Michael a écrit profondement:

| Does anyone have a live link for the race from the Eurosport commentators or ITV?

http://62.169.121.235/sportsite/index.html

Then take your pic - but there are lots of ads.........

--

Davey Crockett

Flying the Flag of the English

The Flag of Hengest and Horsa

Thanks, Davey.
Old July 28th 12, 03:01 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Davey Crockett[_5_]

Old July 28th 12, 04:52 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Davey Crockett[_5_]

Michael a écrit profondement:

| Thanks, Davey.

I'll post the link again tomorrow - it will probably change IP numbers.

I just moved and didn't set up any domains yet and so have to rely on IP numbers.
Or simply grab the whole source file, change whatever you like or think
necessary, if anything, and call the index file via a browser.