Cyclists obstruct traffic and delay 'proper' emergency vehicles

Old November 17th 19, 06:03 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Jester

Default Cyclists obstruct traffic and delay 'proper' emergency vehicles

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mt8v3MeQBws

Old November 17th 19, 06:57 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Mason[_6_]

On Sunday, November 17, 2019 at 6:03:41 PM UTC, Simon Jester wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mt8v3MeQBws

Reminds me of when I used to film illegal cars and motorbikes using a cycle path on my commute. They crushed the offending vehicles, sadly for the perps using them.
Old November 18th 19, 12:49 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Jester

On Sunday, November 17, 2019 at 6:57:20 PM UTC, Simon Mason wrote:
On Sunday, November 17, 2019 at 6:03:41 PM UTC, Simon Jester wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mt8v3MeQBws

Reminds me of when I used to film illegal cars and motorbikes using a cycle path on my commute. They crushed the offending vehicles, sadly for the perps using them.

Confiscating the engines and making the perps push them home would be better.
Old November 18th 19, 09:19 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
TMS320

On 17/11/2019 18:03, Simon Jester wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mt8v3MeQBws

Notice at the start - pedestrians and cyclists mixing with no problem at
all. How many times have we been told that it is impossible unless
cyclists get off and push?