Highway Code may include 'Dutch reach' to keep cyclists safe

Old October 21st 18, 03:55 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Jester

Default Highway Code may include 'Dutch reach' to keep cyclists safe

On Sunday, October 21, 2018 at 3:00:59 AM UTC+1, JNugent wrote:
On 20/10/2018 16:59, Simon Jester wrote:
On Saturday, October 20, 2018 at 2:43:50 PM UTC+1, JNugent wrote:
On 20/10/2018 14:15, Simon Jester wrote:
On Friday, October 19, 2018 at 10:42:15 PM UTC+1, JNugent wrote:

Well, alright (and it isn't a bad idea), but when was the last time you
saw a PFI on road or rail safety?

Shouldn't that be PIF, Public Information Film?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4suF8aa4Yv4&t=3s

Yes, it should.

Mea Culpa.

So you admit you were wrong.

I allowed my fingers to type the more familiar PFI instead of PIF, so
yes, that was wrong.

If only your errors were as unimportant, eh?

I think it would be good for you to say 'My name is J and I was wrong'.
Humans make mistakes, ADULT humans admit to their mistakes and try and learn from them.

Please point out my errors.

Old October 21st 18, 04:23 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
JNugent[_10_]

On 21/10/2018 15:55, Simon Jester wrote:
On Sunday, October 21, 2018 at 3:00:59 AM UTC+1, JNugent wrote:
On 20/10/2018 16:59, Simon Jester wrote:
On Saturday, October 20, 2018 at 2:43:50 PM UTC+1, JNugent wrote:
On 20/10/2018 14:15, Simon Jester wrote:
On Friday, October 19, 2018 at 10:42:15 PM UTC+1, JNugent wrote:

Well, alright (and it isn't a bad idea), but when was the last time you
saw a PFI on road or rail safety?

Shouldn't that be PIF, Public Information Film?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4suF8aa4Yv4&t=3s

Yes, it should.

Mea Culpa.

So you admit you were wrong.

I allowed my fingers to type the more familiar PFI instead of PIF, so
yes, that was wrong.

If only your errors were as unimportant, eh?

I think it would be good for you to say 'My name is J and I was wrong'.

I did, several posts back.

What's your problem now?

Humans make mistakes, ADULT humans admit to their mistakes and try and learn from them.

When I make a typo, I readily admit to it and always have. I am not a
trained typist, so I make a lot of typos. There's no point in pretending
otherwise and I naver have. If you really want to, you could spend your
evenings on Google Groups counting them. And you're just the one to do
it, aren't you?

Please point out my errors.

You're perfect, aren't you?