Transport chiefs plan 20mph speed limit and new cycle lane nearLondon Bridge station in bid to cut pollution

Old November 18th 18, 10:51 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Jester

Default Transport chiefs plan 20mph speed limit and new cycle lane nearLondon Bridge station in bid to cut pollution

On Sunday, November 18, 2018 at 8:49:45 PM UTC, JNugent wrote:
On 18/11/2018 20:44, Simon Jester wrote:

On Sunday, November 18, 2018 at 8:36:08 PM UTC, JNugent wrote:
On 18/11/2018 19:41, Simon Jester wrote:
On Sunday, November 18, 2018 at 5:58:00 PM UTC, JNugent wrote:

Happy to help. You need it.

Maybe one day you will grow up enough to respond to a post without the playground name calling.

Do you mean playground childish behaviour like yours when you accused
the drivers of "motor vehicles" lawfully using a taxi-rank of being
"parked" on the pavement?

You could only arrive at that (wildly incorrect) conclusion through
ignorance and prejudice, two qualities you possess in abundance.

Thank you for proving my point.

shrug

You're the one with the ignorance and the prejudice. I merely pointed
out that fact.

And once again you prove my point for which I once again thank you.