Tom Sherman to the rescue of crooks and robbers!

Old June 28th 08, 04:21 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Tom Sherman[_2_]

Default Tom Sherman to the rescue of crooks and robbers!

Edward Dolan wrote:
[...]
Ed, Tom Sherman may be the Devil Himself![...]

gnaw [1], I am a follower of the prophet Dr. I.M. Kookie.

[1] A gdanielsism.

l'Equipe to the rescue? Mike Jacoubowsky Racing 1 January 21st 07 12:30 AM
The new bank robbers gateway car... a bike! gplama Australia 24 September 8th 06 02:35 PM
Cat to the rescue wafflycat UK 11 March 20th 06 07:17 PM
Brommie to the rescue John B UK 4 November 16th 05 12:42 PM
Lance won't ride in 2006..."crooks and criminals" Klay Anderson Racing 0 September 16th 05 02:15 PM