bad move for cervelo

Old June 24th 09, 05:43 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
raamman

Default bad move for cervelo

leaving gerrans off the tdf roster. not the first bad move we seen
this year, and an indication there'll be more bad moves ahead. they
gave sastre too much say, and he'll be saying sorry at the end of the
tour.
Old June 24th 09, 05:53 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Tuschinski

On Jun 24, 6:43*pm, raamman wrote:
leaving gerrans off the tdf roster. not the first bad move we seen
this year, and an indication there'll be more bad moves ahead. they
gave sastre too much say, and he'll be saying sorry at the end of the
tour.

50ish people on a certain list, yet people are surprised that some
obvious choices are left home.

New move maybe koebwil Unicycling 15 February 28th 07 10:00 PM
How the media move on... Alex UK 28 September 28th 06 09:51 PM
cant move legs:/ dan de man Unicycling 3 February 6th 06 12:01 PM
Help With Move KlownLife Unicycling 7 August 17th 05 04:33 AM
What's YOUR signature move??? unipsychogirl Unicycling 113 May 3rd 05 01:46 PM